Who wants to collab for a horror game? (Part 10)

Continuing the discussion from Who wants to collab for a horror game? (Part 9) - #250 by cookieclickerer33.

Previous discussions:

ok sure

Can u make some more rooms?

I wanna test something but I need a panorama of a room, I may be able to make a turning system

ive been ding that i mean i did make a control room but im working on a room that will give a hint to kyo and its gonna be a surpirse i want you to find it out on your own

No, the hints need to be few and far between, we don’t wanna spoil it

its not gonna be noticable and it is far and few were only gona add 3 hints to her

Ye, can you make a panorama of a room, basically just a picture of the room but there’s a ton of white space up and down and it displays a 360 view of it

hmm can u give me a example

image (maybe)

I can convert it using my fisheye effect shader

(see the distortion)

ok

hey guys

hi

You basically make it look like this

The turtle is where the player camera would be
To make it a panorama you move the camera closer and then curve the image
Then you rotate the camera to view the panorama
Our equivalent of rotating it is to move the image to the left and right

So basically you need to make a 180 shot of a room and my shader system will handle the curving

ok .

Adding menu splash text bc I’m bored

These are the ones I have so far

ok same I never knew technoblade died because noone told me and i dont go on social media until i was looking on his channel and looked him up :sob:

Damn..

the sad thing is i always watched him when i had nothing to do and now i have noone to watch :sob:
:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: also I wanna add a splash text.