Who wants to collab for a horror game? (Part 9)

Shows she’s sympathetic toward you, she feels bad after killing you and goes to find you to apologize

ok but do you like my story part for the chapter4 storyline also my ideas

Yes, it’s pretty good

fair

im already made books for the search that actually explain the story and all that so players dont get confused

That’s why it would make sense for me to vice the player, because well
I’m kyo’s voice and that’s who you are

What’s the fun in just telling them.

ok so basically in the game in chapter1 you play as player1 chapter 2 you play as kyo player2) and then in chapter 3 you play player3 which im gonna make the charachter for that one. and in chapter4 they all team up only difference is kyo is looking for a team shes searching to say sorry to them and in return for hurting them she teams up wih them to help them

Ok the hints for kyo being the player are
1 in 1000 chance every 2 seconds of the screen being tinted slightly yellow
1 in 5000 chance of a 1 cypher key letter appearing along with the cypher every time you die

i like writing books i ve made a few but we can do that too its just if they want a complete story they can read my 6 chapter book

or we can just make the screen yellow with her eyes but you can toggle the screen on

If we are to make books, they shouldn’t just strait up tell the story, they should just give hints/explanations for it and tell their own complete story

yeah , thats what my book is about

Nah, tinting it yellow is better

ok , im gonna work on it rq

Also explains why she’s gonna be completely absent from this game

It was done but it didn’t save

oh

We could also make the flashlight slightly yellow

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 250 replies. Continue discussion at Who wants to collab for a horror game? (Part 10).