Snavanced!

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: ok.

how do i make the square blocks like these?
edit: and how do i enter dev mode?

Well, you can create custom reporter blocks with enabling the special block shape. There
are two of them; color and lambda types. These are only available if your block is global.
Press Apply or OK to see the changes. :~)

For the developer settings, these are only available
via right-clicking a MenuMorph in the desktop mode.

how do i do those?

Any user have to get deeper, like the another ones. See the screenshots to not get confused:

It looks like Senpai sounds don't work properly in the FNF' Mids pack. Is it possible to fix?

That's because I didn't put the Senpai samples, all of them are empty. I'm fixing the samples before the implementation of them, Senpai is sometimes the executable of Sonic but one higher octave.
I need to depixelate and normalize the samples before the correct implementation. :hourglass_flowing_sand:
Edit: Possibly I have to replicate them with my voice like the "False Voice" instrument.

:question:
????????????

Hey, so when I went to take a look at the "the script" block jn super snap, I noticed an issue. On my android phone, I can't tap and hold to right click. I have a feeling it's because you didn't implement the tap and hold threshhold that was implemented in snap (ok, full disclosure, I wrote the script, and jens accepted my pr).

One suggestion, can you open an related issue to my repository? Because I'm confused. :face_with_spiral_eyes::saluting_face:
Extra: You can get back the old BYOB lambdas with the oldLambdaOn setting on the :gear:'s menu.

Alright, I opened an issue, with a video showing the issue. Here it is Cannot tap and hold to right-click on mobile ยท Issue #7 ยท Alessandrito123/Super-Snap ยท GitHub

Hey, so I wanted to look at some of the properties of the "the script" block through developer mode, and I found that I actually can't, because whenever I switch to developer mode, then switch back to programmer mode, developer mode turns off. Is there some way to allow developer mode to be toggled in programmer mode, so we can actually inspect super-snap?

Ok, I was able to toggle developer mode through the console, but it would be cool if it were possible through the gui.

Ok, I'm giving the developer mode back. :saluting_face:
But remember that Morphic can't save copies of themself, that's why I disabled that.
It's easy to give it back, why not? Wait until I deploy it again, maximum 10 minutes. :slight_smile:

So I tried this, downloaded the .app, changed the permission of MacOS/* to executable, made Security let me run it, but it immediately crashed. Was that supposed to happen?

You're not allowed to distribute the Scratch Cat. I don't think you're even allowed to distribute Gobo, but we're allowed to distribute Alonzo, and so I guess our mods are also.

I found out that he distributed Scratch Cat in the Dragon project.

Ok, I'm eliminating Scratch Cat and Gobo for the next release.
The application didn't work? I runned that app in macOS Big Sur and only for Intel. :pleading_face:

what do the jagged blocks mean?

The jagged blocks are in the normal Snap! too, these are blocks that are like broken parts of large blocks, you can see them in the long custom input selectors menu. :wink:

so they're just decorative?

Well, these have the broken block shape. So, yes. These are decorative in all Snap!s.