Wiki

The full analytics report can be found here- https://snapwiki.miraheze.org/wiki/Special:Analytics.

And the statistics report here- https://snapwiki.miraheze.org/wiki/Special:Statistics.

Geez, what are the other 300 pages?

Ok, I know it's possible to get anywhere on the internet on a nintendo switch, but, why would anyone visit the snap wiki on a nintendo switch?

Probably mediawiki pages that make it run, templates, andspecial pages for managing/foruming.

New feature: You can use topic:wiki or topic:2154 as a link (for any topic ie. topic:blockify-bug or topic:2335 for Blockify bug) and it will automatically link there.

New feature: You use the template project for project links.

And 48 visitors are using Firefox, 39 are using Chrome, 4 are using unknown browsers, 3 are using Firefox Mobile, 3 are using Internet Explorer, 2 are using Chrome Mobile, 2 are using Chromium, 2 are using NetFront, 2 are using UC Browser, 1 is using Chrome Mobile iOS, 1 is using Chrome Webview, 1 is using DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser, 1 is using Microsoft Edge, 1 is using Mobile Safari and 1 is using Safari.
I could not post it before due to the forum restriction.

User, user talk, template, forum, special pages etc. I am seriously thinking about introducing an account creation process.

I don't know! I was surprised, too. Miraheze uses Matamo Analytics which got us these.

wiki.snap.berkeley.edu could be a better domain for the Wiki in future, Miraheze works bad.

We can try moving the Snap! wiki from Miraheze to its website, but that's up to the Snap! team. @bh, what do you think?

Up to @bromagosa, really; he's the web site guru. The question is whether we can allow bunches of people to write to the wiki without compromising the security of the cloud storage. I suppose it could be on a separate VM, right, Bernat?

I am designing a Mediawiki skin that makes the wiki look like Snap! It's at github.com/snapwiki/SnapWikiSkin.

Could you please fill the README? And is that a ScratchWikiSkin modification?

And please check your GitHub dashboard (or email).

I am pretty sure you copied Snap!'s CSS code. And ScratchWikiSkin's JSON and PHP files. What is the point?

What do you mean,

It's easier to start with premade code.

Yeah but you would leave them exactly as they are? You had references to non-existing files, did not credit bromagosa and cycomachead, left ScratchWikiSkin how it was in several places etc.

And I am waiting for your review here.