Blockify bug

Please fill out these questions for all feature requests and bug reports. If you're requesting a feature, please let us know why this feature is important or useful, not just what it should do.
Thanks!

1. What browsers show this problem? it's a problem with snap
  2. Please share an example project (if possible). https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=ego-lay_atman-bay&ProjectName=blockify%20bug
  3. Describes the steps to reproduce this issue. instructions in the project
  4. What does Snap! currently do? make the list an empty table that's not even the length of the first list
  5. What should Snap! do instead? make the list exactly like the list.

this one is also wrong

It's not wrong; the default for no input (even if it is a Boolean) is 0.

how is this false?

The is identical block does not compare the items of lists; it checks if the two lists are exactly the same in memory

ok, yeah, those may be bugs, but when I blockify the pixels of list, the length is 100 which is not the length of the pixels.

What bugs? The only bug I saw was the blockify bug.

Blockify has a limit of a thousand items. Don't use it for $#!&.

(I get annoyed when I make features that give you the power to do something you can't do elsewhere and then y'all complain about them. Maxing out the stage size, zooming blocks to nonsensical sizes, creating thousands of clones and blockifying hundreds of thousands of list items. shifting the color of black. Geez).

I only wanted to blockify the pixels of a costume, but now the only way to do it is to do it manually

your picture has 97971 pixels of 4 dimensions, so you expect to see a total of that many list blocks with 489855 input slots, and you want to save that to a file?

ok, now that I think about it...

With the boolean list, the reason why it says it's false is not a bug, it's because you're using "is identical to". They're not the same list (even if they have the same items), so the block returns false.

Do snap costumes support that now? I didn't even know it supported 3d.

I think he meant RGBA (or were you joking?)