Wiki

They get to change extensions, help with tech stuff, and manage disputes and stuff like that.

Everyone is still tied! @sombrero @ego-lay_atman-bay @r4356th @spaceelephant @danielthebanana4 @bh Please vote!

Why does there have to be only one?

I guess it could be everyone, but then basically the whole userbase are admins.

What do you think, @r4356th

Why not let the following people (including me) be winners? After all, it tied two times in a row.

Is anyone uninterested in being the administrator? They could be taken off the list and we could take a decision accordingly.

I agree. Also, multiple administrators might be good, as then if someone is inactive, then there are still people doing it.

This should help for the Snap 6 article: Snap!6 is here, and it's all about scale

Can @r4356th add the people who tied 2 times? It only makes sense.

I am instead making you the administrator because you have the most number of actions (386) in the last 30 days, according to MediaWiki.

Congrats!

Thank you!

I don't have access to managewiki, is this intentional?

Nope. I am sure I changed your user group and added you to interface administrators and others.

It's because I still don't have the managewiki permission, I think.

I found that Interface admins did not have access to mangewiki. I have gave Interface Admins that permission. You should have access to that now.

Ok! It works now!

We need an interwiki admin role. Since I am already the admin, can I have it? If so, @r4356th please tell me so I can request it on miraheze. This is neccesary for having topic: etc links.

There is no interwiki role and should not be any before we have translations of articles which should not be there before we have a good number of articles.