Wiki

well, ok, but idk what to do

@r4356th Can you create MediaWiki:Welcomecreation with the text "Welcome to the Snap! Wiki! " This should automatically create userpages. (It doesn't right now)

Done. And thank you for this!

Huh. It isn't working.

Suggestion: Sysop Role
This would be someone who helps @r4356th with adding extensions, managing technical settings, and other things like that. They would be the person to go to for technical difficulties . They would have access to managewiki. Edit: It seems to exist already.
Vote for person to have this role
[poll type=regular results=on_vote chartType=bar]

Yes, and the person who would be selected as the administrator will be assigned to this role, too.

Here is the admin election:
[poll type=multiple results=on_close min=1 max=8 chartType=pie close=2020-07-09T18:00:00.000Z]

May I vote for @SnapenilK?

Edit: I don't know who else I should vote for, and I don't want to vote for myself without also voting for at least one other person, so I'll probably not vote (and I won't get to do so in three hours).

As I have disabled seeing who voted, there is no way I can get to know who voted for whom. But I request you to remain honest. :smile:

I know how to use midiawiki, but the only coding languages I know is scratch (blockly) and clickteam fusion. Please remove me from the poll.

Huh? You don't need to know any programming language for MediaWiki! You just need to know English and that's all!

ok, but I don't know how to manage extensions

You will learn that by yourself once you become the admin. There are special buttons that show up for admins.

ok, yeah, I'm a quick learner with stuff that has to do with computers

As am I, and I already know how to use mediawiki, extensions, and other things like that.

@r4356th Who won? The chart is glitching for me.

Actually, it seems that the winners are tied. New vote:
[poll type=regular chartType=bar close=2020-07-10T01:18:00.000Z]

Thank you for creating this!

You're welcome!

You guys have 5 hours to vote! @sombrero @ego-lay_atman-bay @r4356th @spaceelephant @danielthebanana4 @bh

Can you remind me what the winner does?