The new Snap! 7.0 BETA

Wow!!! You are a cool person. :slight_smile:

very true

I was about to suggest that (on the scratch forums), but I had to do something else and forgot.

I don't think the Scratch font would be allowed because Scratch has to delete the font. And also, No offense but i think the blocks need some more work.

cloud meshs

google services of course

i know that but why would you want to access google services in the first place?

Same as well. Actually one of the reasons I LEFT scratch.

yeah so you dn this catogory

How so? just saying, Snap feels a bit... plain to me. I would like comments on profiles- but that was probably suggested already

i want a comment section for projects and profiles

Ok. :wink:
My new forum will be posted soon.

thats been requested a ton of times already
here's one, and another one, yet another one, a feature request here, and a feature request there
all on the subject of comments.

*trillion

Hey, you linked King_Coda's forum first. Pretty pog if I do say so myself.

...which means you probably are codealt.

I forgot the password to my account so uh... ahem yeah real great detective work there.

Try using forgot password

Eh, honestly I don't really care about that old account. I haven't used it in months and the idea of a fresh start appeals to me.

Wait I might be wrong, I actually don't think @bh mentioned that in the FAQ topic about social media features, but all the same I think the forums are likely to stay the only 'social media feature' Snap! has.

Oh, Welcome!!! :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.