Team Among Us! (Part 1)

A mega thread is a topic (in let's say, this forum, which is powered by Discourse) that has 100 replies or more.

I'm not so sure about that...

hey uh, I was bored so I decided to recreate the Stabilize Steering task, and I made it super accurate to the actual thing. You can use it all you like, oh, and I included code for closing the task.

edit: I added sounds

Nice job! :D

thanks, oh and btw, I am working on remaking the whole skeld map, but with the ripped sprites. I've gotten a few rooms, but I'm still waiting for the others to be ripped. After I completely recreate it in paint . net, I'll recreate it in snap so you can interact with tasks, collision would be better, and making the shadows would be easier.

Ok! :D

Also, I might be am advertising someone else's project, but I found a Card Swipe task and thought it would be useful. Credits to @.json for creating it.

oh, I'll probably work on a better, much faithful recreation of that.

Okay :)

GUYZ GUYZ GUYZ....I used my animation skills to make the eject scene, it's not the best, but it's the best I could do....

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 100 replies. Continue discussion at Team Among Us! (Part 2).