Team Among Us! (Part 1)

Nice work! There's just one problem, it looks kinda blurry.

You know, I'd wish to help. Is there anyway I could?

Welcome to the forums! :D

hm?

Nothing. Anyways to fix this you should check a square's x, y, width, height and divide width/height by two. Then add it with the x and check using a function every time the player moves. I'm no snap guy, I like doing backend stuff with mongo and nodejs

Is there collaboration? The folks at snap should be able to add TogetherJS if they are lazy.

Collabs got banned from Snap, but somehow the mods forgot to delete this collab.

So yeah, kinda.

No, like in the editor.

Not yet.

why are collabs banned?(just asking)

We aren't against collaboration. Quite the opposite. But in the past couple of months we've had a takeover of the forum by people more interested in chatting than in Snap!. We're in the process of reclaiming the forum for its intended purpose, and a lot of the noise on the forum has taken the form of collabs that put a lot of effort into assigning people to tasks, and some effort into importing artwork done elsewhere, and no effort into actual Snap! programming. So for now we're asking our users to put their effort into making projects rather than into talking about making projects.

i used to be one of these people,but now i am more interested in coding simple motion projects

Oh,makes sense

You should consider teaching yourself BJC. I could answer questions if any.

Aight. @bh how come this is the only collab still open?

Is there any way to reduce the blurriness of the map?

When I looked, it actually had some code in it.

Compared to our DRAMA in the company,this team got their work done

guys you don't need to be answering my question like, 30 times. I only need one answer.

Ugh, at least there is some code, but to get there you needed three megathreads in one...

Wdym three mega threads in one?this is the only collab left,and was made in old forums,so this is one thread that got work done without offtopic chatter