Team Among Us! (Part 1)

Guess who's baaaack?
That's right, i am. What did I miss?

um... have you played the mobile version? it has a joystick.

I think you replied to the wrong person. I'm not pencilgamer5.

Hello? I am working on a map, but it looks pretty bad at the moment.

stage 2 divert power task: https://snap.berkeley.edu/project?user=simulator-master&project=amoong%20us%20divert%20power%20task%202

How to remix(I am new)?(I also am more used to scratch)

Just enter the project page and save the project

Ok.i can i join?

Anybody can join if they want

Also I am working to make the map better, I've added a mobile kill button

Umm, this is really against the rules (about collabs). It kind of snuck under the wire and has kind of been grandparented ever since. But it might disappear at any time. It has 269 posts, and they can't all be useful, which is why we don't like collabs. Has this collab generated any actual code yet?

Well, I know that @spaceelephant has developed a palette swap program to dynamically generate Among Us sprites.

Yeah , @bh, we have made a map and 1 or 2 tasks

... and some actual code!

You should learn to love the Colors and Crayons library. It lets you set pen color from a list of three or four numbers (the fourth is transparency if present), interpreting the list as your choice of RGB, HSV, HSL, and "fair hue" variants of the last two. Or it lets you use W3C official color names. Or a bazillion other options. It would make your code shorter.

(Kaito)
wow, what is that? I really wanna know how to do the transparency effect with CSS...or is this only with Snap? And @bh, guess what! I'm a teacher now!

WOW, How did you do all that without exceeding the 10MB limit?Zahra had to cut out so much code from doing something as simple as animating this song just to get within the 10MB limit!

Yes, it's a Snap! library.

wait....what?!

teach me something about JS pls

Hehe...I teach HTML and CSS....I'm in the process of learning Javascript....maybe i'll teach you when i learn?

SERIOUSLY?? Ugh. I wish it was with CSS then i could use it in my websites.

I have already mastered HTML & CSS, now I'm learning JQuery.

Not that skilled at JS though, but I know how to draw shapes and color them using JS...

I'm in the process of learning JS and SQL. Well...let's all get back on topic before @bh and @jens murder me for spoiling their precious forums.