Team Among Us! (Part 1)

We aren't against collaboration. Quite the opposite. But in the past couple of months we've had a takeover of the forum by people more interested in chatting than in Snap!. We're in the process of reclaiming the forum for its intended purpose, and a lot of the noise on the forum has taken the form of collabs that put a lot of effort into assigning people to tasks, and some effort into importing artwork done elsewhere, and no effort into actual Snap! programming. So for now we're asking our users to put their effort into making projects rather than into talking about making projects.

i used to be one of these people,but now i am more interested in coding simple motion projects

Oh,makes sense

You should consider teaching yourself BJC. I could answer questions if any.

Aight. @bh how come this is the only collab still open?

Is there any way to reduce the blurriness of the map?

When I looked, it actually had some code in it.

Compared to our DRAMA in the company,this team got their work done

guys you don't need to be answering my question like, 30 times. I only need one answer.

Ugh, at least there is some code, but to get there you needed three megathreads in one...

Wdym three mega threads in one?this is the only collab left,and was made in old forums,so this is one thread that got work done without offtopic chatter

A mega thread is a topic (in let's say, this forum, which is powered by Discourse) that has 100 replies or more.

I'm not so sure about that...

hey uh, I was bored so I decided to recreate the Stabilize Steering task, and I made it super accurate to the actual thing. You can use it all you like, oh, and I included code for closing the task.

edit: I added sounds

Nice job! :D

thanks, oh and btw, I am working on remaking the whole skeld map, but with the ripped sprites. I've gotten a few rooms, but I'm still waiting for the others to be ripped. After I completely recreate it in paint . net, I'll recreate it in snap so you can interact with tasks, collision would be better, and making the shadows would be easier.

Ok! :D

Also, I might be am advertising someone else's project, but I found a Card Swipe task and thought it would be useful. Credits to @.json for creating it.

oh, I'll probably work on a better, much faithful recreation of that.

Okay :)

GUYZ GUYZ GUYZ....I used my animation skills to make the eject scene, it's not the best, but it's the best I could do....

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 100 replies. Continue discussion at Team Among Us! (Part 2).