Also, I just now realized that their names:

all represent byte sizes.

To waste your time...

Picobyte = 1k nanobytes
Nanobyte = 1 billionth of a byte
Gigabyte = 1 billion bytes
Terabyte = 1k gigabytes

Nice detail.

If that's the definition of a nanobyte, then wouldn't a nanobyte be useless? (You can't have
(* ( / 1 8 ) (^ 10 9) ) bits.) I always thought they were named for sizes of units in the metric system.

Yes. You can drag the default-costumes folder to anyone of your preference.
That folder is not necessary for the Super-Snap! itself. :wink:

Sadly, the Scratch Team has reason about deleting these costumes. :disappointed_relieved:
Fortunately the rest of the costumes are not. Here is the descriptions of them:

Alonzo: The essential mascot of the entire Snap! software. He is so cute and friendly. :alonzo:

Sparrow: This is a little furry mascot from Dango,
a deleted Scratch mod that includes lambda blocks. :lambda:

Streak: Is the mascot of the Scratch-1x mod from the same name.
This is the unique mascot that any pen can draw to take its appearance. :pen:

I've never heard of Dango and Streak. Are there any download links / websites for them?

The only thing I have is the images in your source code:
Streak - Streak

Dango
Sparrow - Sparrow

For Streak is: https://web.archive.org/web/20160404082923/http://billy.scienceontheweb.net/Streak/

And for Sparrow... (Dango), the link is dead: :sob:

The only resources remained of Dango are the costumes, so these are saved from being deleted. :face_exhaling:

Why didn't you include all the costumes? We have gazillions of them, mostly taken (legally!) from Scratch. And then there's Jahrd, Derec, Jamet, Sarron, Aleassa, and Tad (and soon Lirin, when I get around to installing them), which aren't from Scratch, but licensed to Snap! by the artist, Meghan Taylor. (If you use those, keep the paragraph about them from About>Credits.)

Why this Scratch mod deleted? :cry:

very cute... :3

very cute indeed!

They should've added the source code to GitHub so it would never die.

Guess I have to remove the link to my Scratch profile from my website. It uses the little S version of the logo as the link text.

That's a lot of costumes!, to upload faster and coming for step to step.
I only have to start including the important ones. :astonished:

Please don't!

I do not know, but I remember that 6 months ago was open and not replaced with horrible trash. :sob:

The little S is not dangerous my friend, it's generated by the link when default.
Please do not remove the link!!! :scream: Sorry.

Is on the GitHub source too, Sparrow never dies. :face_exhaling: :wink:

I guess the little s isn't technically the scratch logo... I got it from their costume library

Oh yeah, using the font is fine.

But what about the font in the bubble?
How can I change it?
This is very important for expressing emotions in the game! :clown_face: :imp: :crying_cat_face:

I think you need to change the entire Morphic font, to change the bubble font. Requires JavaScript extensions to be enabled. Here we go:

Wow! Cool! Excellent! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:
And the font color and its size? Is this also possible?! :astonished:
Is it possible to make a vector cloud shape editor?
Children would do such quests with these features - wow! :kissing_heart: :dizzy: