Snap [scratchblocks] Tutorial (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Snap [scratchblocks] Tutorial (Part 1) - #104 by snapenilk.

Previous discussions:

cool! @pumpkinhead can you add that?

ok i added that in. also weird how i'm able to edit that post, i thought after a while posts were no longer editable, and it has been several months since that post was created.

maybe because it's a wiki post.

we asked bh to change that last month or two ago, and he did

It looks different in a quote.

[scratchblocks] when flag clicked [/scratchblocks]

[scratchblocks] ({run (JavaScript function \( [] @delInput @addInput \) \{ [] \} :: operators) :: control} :: grey ring) [/scratchblocks]

[scratchblocks]
((run (JavaScript function \( [] @delInput @addInput \) \{ [] \} :: operators) :: control stack) @addInput :: grey ring)
[/scratchblocks]

[scratchblocks]
((run (JavaScript function \\( [] @</a>delInput @</a>addInput \\) \\{ [] \\} :: operators) :: control stack) @</a>addInput :: grey ring)
[/scratchblocks]

How did you get the (, ), {, and }? The \(, \), \{, and \} don't work for me. Double backslash works: \\( etc.

i copied from other comments

i meant

[scratchblocks] ((run (JavaScript function \\( [] @delInput @addInput \\) \\{ [] \\} :: pen) :: looks) @addInput :a: grey ring) stickmin block a ((((stickmin block)@addInput)+((omega stickmin)+(stickmin3000remixer)))@addInput) (mouse [/scratchblocks]

thx for better code

[scratchblocks]
((run (JavaScript function \( [] @delInput @addInput \) \{ [] \} :: operators) :: control stack) @addInput :: grey ring)
[/scratchblocks]

((run (JavaScript function \\( [] @</a>delInput @</a>addInput \\) \\{ [] \\} :: operators) :: control stack) @</a>addInput :: grey ring)
Copy this and you'll get
[scratchblocks]
[/scratchblocks]
(hopefully you see the block; scratchblocks haven't been working for me for a few days (they work now!))

[scratchblocks]
((join[hello ][world][it's me mariooooooooo]@delInput @addInput \:: operators)
[/scratchblocks]
scratchy blocksy
why scratchblocks and not snapblocks

IDK. Probably would be too much work for @tjvr. If we had a Snap!blocks, we could have proper empty list slots and multiline text.

and rectangle "any" input slots instead of square

And wide text inputs, and turtle-shaped object inputs, and...

color input slots?

and white dropdowns...

oh and empty ring slots for use in default map blocks, and stuff