Machine Learning

In hte project we will be using the ones Joe gave me

@joecooldoo how does your repl not go to sleep?

Premium

To join you must agree to use netsblox.

-> Hard MMO | NetsBlox

Can I help on this AI project?

If I'm in, I have some advice:
So my philosophy is: Once you make an AI play guessing game, then ask yourself; Can you make it play Tic-Tac-Toe? Once it plays Tic-Tac-Toe, then ask yourself; Can you make it chat with real humans? The point is, that if you can make an AI do this, ask yourself; Can you take it a step further and make it do something more complicated?

sure.

Also please use the NetsBlox forum.

Yay!
I have some AI Extension Blocks, let me know if it will be useful for our AI!

Oh I'm using a School Computer which blocked NetsBlox

can you ask your teacher to unblock(If you can't use NetsBlox you can't be in this collab.)

I'll see if I can have freedom to use my parent's computer. However, since time is limited, the only time I can talk or work on this project is from 6:30 PM to 8:50 PM Western PST (Near the West Coast of the United States)

:frowning:

well, if you made a machine learning program to specifically play a guessing game, you couldn’t really teach that same program to play tic-tac-toe, since those are different games with different code and rules.

It would be against any school policy for private messaging such as NetsBlox private messaging.

what?!!! YOU MADE ANOTHER COLLAB WHAT IS WITH YOU?

Ikr lol!

I feel like finishing this one.
Also, @earthrulerr you have been evicted form the collab.

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 100 replies. Continue discussion at Machine Learning (Part 2).