Forum Role-Playing Game (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Forum Role-Playing Game (Part 1) - #250 by coder_07.

Previous discussions:

World-building topic (made a wiki so that the DM can edit it.)
If you guys want to add your own character lore then do so, if not @bluebaritone21 will add it for you.

Quest-book
  • Get rocks from Mt. Everburn and bring them to Silent Forest Village
operation coldmove
  • cross the river to ice caps
  • set up a big camp near ice caps
  • buy unique and special potions at ice caps
  • Defeat the evil wizard in Sky City.
Characters
  • BlueBaritone21 is a nerd who accidentally got trapped in this realm. He has a little experience with survival, but is still way over his head. (Nickname: Baritone, Bari) (Class: Mage)
    HP 10/10
    MP 5/5
    DEF 30
    SPEED 2
    LUCKY
inventory

¤110
Weapon: Stone adze (3 HP)
Armor Woven Mat (10 DEF) + Defense Trinket (20 DEF) = 30 DEF
Carrying: Woven Mat ×1

• FutureAlba is a strong warrior who is able to combat and fight against anything. They are able to combat the strengths of a lot of magic spells, and have a lot of experience with survival and finding food. (Class: Warrior)
    HP 10/10
    MP 5/5
inventory

¤30

• scat was one of the tail-sailers, after the ship got destroyed, he came back out of nowhere, hes the writer of the book
    class: warrior and former pirate
    HP: 7/10
    MP: 5/5
inventory

¤25
weapon: spear 5 HP
drink water 2 MP
food cooked monster leg 3 HP

• Sonic123CDMania was an ordinary person, until lightning struck him & he gained a lot of power. (Class: basically all of them.)
    HP 10/10
    MP 5/5
inventory

¤30

• Me The Super Got bought here from a different world, and is still confused. Can build many different types of robots that specialize in protecting others but doesn't have a lot of offensive abilities. (Class: Roboticist)
    HP 10/10
    MP 5/5
inventory

¤30
Tool: Magic wrench, can get metal out of thin air and build robots up to 14 feet away. Can be stolen.
Armour: Woven Mat (10 DEF)

• mehone someone who was traveling the world and got stuck here, came from iran
    (Class: Computer Scientist)
    HP 10/10
    MP 5/5
inventory

¤30
Weapon Block sword (3 HP)
effect: burning 3+ HP

tool blocks, it can used for anything not op, can be pulled out of mehone's backpack

• cybersteve is a young wizard-in-training who likes to combine spells. (Class: Wizard)
    HP 8/10
    MP 5/5
inventory

¤30
Armour: Woven Mat (10 DEF)

• mobility went to futuristic computer science in university, then a distant portal in an experimenting room malfunctioned and sucked things in. It led me to this realm, but with no other things I have other than a water bottle and some greasy soggy lunch. You do not need to bring anything to this University other than your water bottle and lunch.You do not need to bring anything to this University other than your water bottle and lunch.
inventory

¤30

Politics

Sky City is the capital, and also there is an evil wizard who lives there that took control of the entire island. The goal is to reach the wizard and defeat him.

Locations

The locations are based on elements, each location also has a city.

• Ice Caps (Cold Mountainous Region)
  • Mt. Everburn (Volcano)
  • Silent Forest
  • Sky City

Here's the map:
RPG game map

i look for more weapons

There's nothing around.

i decide to punch it.

roll: 4 ;(

The monster has 2HP. It hits you for 1HP of damage.

do i have any items?
also what are my clothes?

Check the

Can I buy something from the trinket shop? (Sorry for the late reply. I'm in class and just got on break.)

Do they have any way to exchange the money from my world into the money in this world? I haven't ate or drank since I first got here.

You have ¤30. You can check in the first reply to this topic.

I'll buy some food and drinks once the DM is back. What can 30 G even get me?

One potion of invisiblity.

Sure. It has:
Luck Trinket 30G: Gives you a higher chance of something good happening, and a lower chance of something bad happening.
Speed Trinket 30G: In combat, makes you able to execute 2 moves in a row.
Defense Trinket 30G: Gives you 20 DEF
Shopkeeper: Welcome! This shop sells many trinkets that have been infused with magic. Take a look around. Each one costs only 30G!

Surprisingly, there isn't anyone selling food or drinks. You can drink river water (I recommend filtering it first), and/or you can go hunting.

I'll buy the Defense, Luck, and Speed trinkets, please!

Here's ¤90. (I just updated my wallet.)

Okay.

im bacc

guys, i think i found a weird book

Rbook

the first page is this...

the-river-p1

since we want to cross the river, we gotta follow this, i heard that the river is very stormy (theres thunder that constantly strucks lighting and theres a tiny hurricane in the area)

I'll build a water filter using my magic wrench to drink water and then go hunting. What is there to hunt?When will we continue our journey? What is the next part of our journey?