EZMod: Development

thanks for solution :smiley:

I’ll do ui.

Okay, here's what we have: EZMod

Why is turbo on? It lags less when it’s off and works fine.

Ok so, first let’s make the stuff function so I know what it’s for and once that’s done I’ll redesign most of the project.

I'm making concept art right now
@earthrulerr
hub page

play page

mod page

Sorry for spelling mistakes couldn't see well

Collection of spelling mistakes you made, so you can fix them if you want to:

• Hub page:
    • "Rece[n]tly"
  • Play page:
    • "Recom[m]ended"
    • "Recen[t]ly"
  • Mod page:
    • "Templates"

Four. Not bad for someone who

Also I

because it was white on checkered white and light gray

Wait, I thought this was a game engine. And there's the "Mod" button.

It is.

Yes. Because making games is basically the same thing as modifying(modding) one.

Not if you make it up from scratch!

This seems cool, but how is it supposed to work? is it like roblox or something?

Welcome to the :snap: forums, and welcome to EZMod!

Yes. You're going to be able to make 2D games for now, but later we will add 3D game support like Roblox, too.

cool, but is it going to be like cloud on the games page, if I can, I'd like to help. I am pretty good at scratch and I am confident with snap! after reading the entire manual lol. I am following a griffpatch tutorial to make a game editor like mario maker, so I might me able to use some of that, and saving custom costumes with pen seems like it could be cool. Also, will you be able to save games as text to share on the forums? really excited to see what it will be like, can't wait to create a game!

When will "later" be?

My DevSquare Game Engine is dead :(

I'm so sad

I checked it out, but its kinda broken, and the topics havent been posted on for months, I can help if u want tho to make it um... not dead lol

Exactly.

That would be great!

YES.

Good idea!

Sure! It seems like you have some great ideas!

When we get to it. I'm trying to focus on UI and stuff for now.

I'm doing the custom costumes thing, because I have had this idea for a while now.