Art & Music: Module 11 (Fall 2023)

This came out really great, I love the costumes that you used as well as the sword animation used on the main character. It was genuinely fun for me to play, and the background music and menu screen also go a long way for making it seem like a polished product.

I updated my game to have a personal high score, made some audio improvements, and made the game start at a set difficulty and get harder every 10 seconds. The game is balanced much better now and should be more fun overall!

Your game is super cool! I love the graphics you used, and everything comes together in such a polished way! It's very apparent that your game is very well thought out, and you seem to have fixed the bad guys' rotating costumes as well. Great job, and I can't wait to see anything else you do with it!

That seems super cool! I love the game idea. I used to play Stick Hero as well, and I can't wait to see how you implement it in Snap! I feel like you could definitely use the pen to increase the stick length, but I'm excited to see how you measure/compare that length to the gaps.

This is my final game, I was able to create one level of it with different outcomes and a timer

Assignment 11: My idea for the game is based on current games similar to fruit ninja and Bocce. The player would be on the ground similar to the panel in the game bocce and food would be falling from the sky similar to fruit ninja. However, in this game the character has to avoid the food instead of touching it. When the player touches the food they lose.

Assignment 12: Snap! Build Your Own Blocks
Here is a link to the final version of my game. The improvements I made from the original concept are the speed of the falling food increases as the game goes on. Additionally, when a player hits a piece of the food the game is over and it triggers a game over page to show.

I really love this game idea and the design you have created with the wrecking balls and buildings. It feels exactly like playing flappy bird and actually the graphics are more interesting in this one. I do think the game is hard to play right now, so maybe starting off with more space between the ball and the building and as the game progresses decreasing that space would be a good way to increase intensity in the game.

For william: I really love the aesthetics of your game. The whole thing is cohesive even including the game over sign. Additionally, I think you could add some more unique items floating around, but overall it was great!

The music is so good!!