A banned user

@topgamerpro16 is suspended(Please tell me why) and there is a user called i am topg but plz dont ban me until i find cymplecys' xml thing. despite my email. And I think this is him/her.

"cymplecys' xml thing"?
@cymplecy

Why is @topgamerpro16 banned?

IDK but I saw a few groups of posts here, here, and here where @topgamerpro16's posts were deleted.

<span class="mention mention-tested">i am topg but plz dont ban me until i find cymplecys' xml thing. despite my email.</span>
how am I supposed to tag that?
<span class="mention" dir="ltr">i_am_topg_but_plz_dont_ban_me_until_i_find_cymplecys'_xml_thing_despite_my_email.</span>
i am topg but plz dont ban me until i find cymplecys' xml thing. despite my email.
Sorry, you can only mention 2 users in a post.

This is mysterious also @coder2195snap was suspended for a whole year getting unsuspended over the summer but I think it’s to late and they quit Snap!:frowning:

If they were hacking Snap!, making inappropriate projects, spamming, etc it would be a ban. So suspended happens if…….. ?

He must do something bad:

• bad posts
  • bad projects
  • or hacking...

We waiting for reply from Snap! Developers :expressionless:

Hacks would be ban.

If a user's page says "This user is suspended." and gives no amount of time, it means they're permanently banned.
Also, @sir_kitten2 I remember being around when topgamerpro wasn't banned, and I think it might have had something to do with the 2020 drama, but can't say for sure.

What is that?

This should sum it up...

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.