Wiki

Yes, agreed. I did add an extension for this job before though. But I got rid of that because the experience was very bad.

Thank you. We are not competing, too! What if we became some sort of collaborators?

That would be especially good if you want to be linked to from s.b.e; I can't see us having two wiki links.

that would be ok

I really don't think it matters

Great! So are you going to move your work to our wiki or what? Saying we are collaborators without doing any kind of collaboration will not help anyone.

Isn't that a grammatical mistake when you use two spaces?

Yeah, some of it is @18001767679's work too, I just don't know where I should put it on the wiki

If we become collaborators then we can have their works, too.

Which wiki?

your wiki

Just make separate articles for them.

It seems to depend how old you are. When I was in school the rule was definitely that you need two spaces at the end of the sentence. In these degraded times that rule seems to have been lost. TeX double spaces after periods by default, so you have to say "Prof.~Harvey" to force a single space after a period that doesn't end a sentence. I believe MS Word has an option setting.

:angry:

why are you angry?

Idk

I see. So this is probably an American-English style, right?

Anyway, 67% are for having one space so let's make it the rule.

I don't think there was ever a clear rule. Now you have to use single spaces because HTML wants you to. There is a CSS rule to allow multiple spaces, but you can't use it on the body, or you will not be able to indent.

Just type:  

Ok