I guess it could be everyone, but then basically the whole userbase are admins.
What do you think, @r4356th
Why not let the following people (including me) be winners? After all, it tied two times in a row.
Is anyone uninterested in being the administrator? They could be taken off the list and we could take a decision accordingly.
I agree. Also, multiple administrators might be good, as then if someone is inactive, then there are still people doing it.
This should help for the Snap 6 article: Snap!6 is here, and it's all about scale
Can @r4356th add the people who tied 2 times? It only makes sense.
I am instead making you the administrator because you have the most number of actions (386) in the last 30 days, according to MediaWiki.
I don't have access to managewiki, is this intentional?
Nope. I am sure I changed your user group and added you to interface administrators and others.
It's because I still don't have the managewiki permission, I think.
I found that Interface admins did not have access to mangewiki. I have gave Interface Admins that permission. You should have access to that now.
Ok! It works now!
We need an interwiki admin role. Since I am already the admin, can I have it? If so, @r4356th please tell me so I can request it on miraheze. This is neccesary for having topic: etc links.
There is no interwiki role and should not be any before we have translations of articles which should not be there before we have a good number of articles.
Interwiki is also for external links, like topic: or project: This is helpful in citing. Read the mediawiki manual @r4356th
You won't create it, miraheze's people will.
Hi, everybody! I decided to share some statistics and analytics report with you all. Here they are-
- There are a total of 335 pages.
- There are 32 content pages (in other words, articles about Snap!).
- There are a total of 155 uploaded files.
- There have been a total of 1,113 page edits since the wiki was set up
- The average number of edits per page is 3.32.
- There are a total of 35 registered users.
- There a total of 9 active users excluding Miraheze volunteers.
- There a total of 7 autopatrolled users.
- There a total of 2 bureaucrats.
- There are a total of 3 forum administrators.
- There are a total of 3 interface administrators.
- There are a total of 3 administrators.
- A total of 18 visitors are from the forums, 5 from Miraheze Meta and 1 from Yahoo! Mail.
- A total of 63 of our visitors are from Asia, 27 from North America, 16 from Europe and 5 from Australia/Oceania.
- A total of 45 of our visitors are from Bangladesh, 17 from the United States, 15 from China, 10 from Canada, 9 from the United Kingdom, 5 from Australia, 3 from India, 3 from Spain, 2 from Switzerland, 1 from Germany and 1 from Italy.
- 14 visits were on Monday, 16 on Tuesday, 25 on Wednesday, 21 on Thursday, 17 on Friday, 8 on Saturday and 10 on Sunday.
- 27 of our visitors have spent 0-10s, 14 11-30s, 12 31-60s, 11 1-2 min, 10 2-4 min, 13 4-7 min, 8 7-10 min, 3 10-15 min, 3 15-30 min and 7 30+ min.
- 75 our visitors used Windows 10, 6 used Ubuntu, 5 used iOS 13.5, 5 used Mac 10.15, 4 used Android 5.1, 3 used Windows 7, 2 used Android 8.1, 2 used Android 10, 2 used GNU/Linux, 2 used Mac 10.14, 2 used Nintendo Switch, 1 used Android 8.0, 1 used iOS 12.4, 1 used Windows 8.1. (Please let me know if you had any problem when using any of these operating systems.)
- 81 visitors directly entered the wiki, 24 visitors from other websites and 6 from search engines.