Wiki

I guess it could be everyone, but then basically the whole userbase are admins.

What do you think, @r4356th

Why not let the following people (including me) be winners? After all, it tied two times in a row.

Is anyone uninterested in being the administrator? They could be taken off the list and we could take a decision accordingly.

I agree. Also, multiple administrators might be good, as then if someone is inactive, then there are still people doing it.

This should help for the Snap 6 article: Snap!6 is here, and it's all about scale

Can @r4356th add the people who tied 2 times? It only makes sense.

I am instead making you the administrator because you have the most number of actions (386) in the last 30 days, according to MediaWiki.

Congrats!

Thank you!

I don't have access to managewiki, is this intentional?

Nope. I am sure I changed your user group and added you to interface administrators and others.

It's because I still don't have the managewiki permission, I think.

I found that Interface admins did not have access to mangewiki. I have gave Interface Admins that permission. You should have access to that now.

Ok! It works now!

We need an interwiki admin role. Since I am already the admin, can I have it? If so, @r4356th please tell me so I can request it on miraheze. This is neccesary for having topic: etc links.

There is no interwiki role and should not be any before we have translations of articles which should not be there before we have a good number of articles.

Interwiki is also for external links, like topic: or project: This is helpful in citing. Read the mediawiki manual @r4356th

You won't create it, miraheze's people will.

Hi, everybody! I decided to share some statistics and analytics report with you all. Here they are-
Wiki Statistics

1. There are a total of 335 pages.
  2. There are 32 content pages (in other words, articles about Snap!).
  3. There are a total of 155 uploaded files.
  4. There have been a total of 1,113 page edits since the wiki was set up
  5. The average number of edits per page is 3.32.
  6. There are a total of 35 registered users.
  7. There a total of 9 active users excluding Miraheze volunteers.
  8. There a total of 7 autopatrolled users.
  9. There a total of 2 bureaucrats.
  10. There are a total of 3 forum administrators.
  11. There are a total of 3 interface administrators.
  12. There are a total of 3 administrators.
    Visitor Statistics
  13. A total of 18 visitors are from the forums, 5 from Miraheze Meta and 1 from Yahoo! Mail.
  14. A total of 63 of our visitors are from Asia, 27 from North America, 16 from Europe and 5 from Australia/Oceania.
  15. A total of 45 of our visitors are from Bangladesh, 17 from the United States, 15 from China, 10 from Canada, 9 from the United Kingdom, 5 from Australia, 3 from India, 3 from Spain, 2 from Switzerland, 1 from Germany and 1 from Italy.
  16. 14 visits were on Monday, 16 on Tuesday, 25 on Wednesday, 21 on Thursday, 17 on Friday, 8 on Saturday and 10 on Sunday.
  17. 27 of our visitors have spent 0-10s, 14 11-30s, 12 31-60s, 11 1-2 min, 10 2-4 min, 13 4-7 min, 8 7-10 min, 3 10-15 min, 3 15-30 min and 7 30+ min.
  18. 75 our visitors used Windows 10, 6 used Ubuntu, 5 used iOS 13.5, 5 used Mac 10.15, 4 used Android 5.1, 3 used Windows 7, 2 used Android 8.1, 2 used Android 10, 2 used GNU/Linux, 2 used Mac 10.14, 2 used Nintendo Switch, 1 used Android 8.0, 1 used iOS 12.4, 1 used Windows 8.1. (Please let me know if you had any problem when using any of these operating systems.)
  19. 81 visitors directly entered the wiki, 24 visitors from other websites and 6 from search engines.