Why isn't the admins taking down this user?

HELP! There is a user named leapdaysaster, who supports inflation, vore, and sexual content on a childrens site. 99% of her projects are just penises. I learned this from my friend who randomly stumbled upon one of their projects in the recently published projects category on the home page. There is also a birth project. These projects are being released every day, if not every HOUR. Please ban them fast.

No hard feelings,
Polygon :wink: :+1:

Report the projects

I tried that. Nothing.

The reports are sent to the Snap! team for review, they take a while to review.

After being reviewed, it's taken down only if it does not follow the Terms of Service or DMCA.

This is an exaggeration, as is "99%" and other things in your post. But yes, much of this user's work is unhelpful. We'll deal with it. (I have deleted or unpublished some of their projects.) Thank you.

This is a sexual fetish? I learn something every day. (When I find myself learning about such things from the users, it makes me wonder whose innocence we're protecting here! Perhaps the rule should be that if you can find something on TikTok then it shouldn't be against our ToS?)

I remember Incredible Hulk costume shirts sold to children that had inflatable muscles...

This is a sexual fetish? I learn something every day.

According to wikipedia:
"Body inflation is the practice of inflating or pretending to inflate a part of one's body, often for sexual gratification. It is commonly done by inserting items such as balloons, bouncy balls, or beach balls underneath clothes or a skin-tight suit and then inflating them."

This is an exaggeration, as is "99%" and other things in your post.

I apologize.

But yes, much of this user's work is unhelpful. We'll deal with it. (I have deleted or unpublished some of their projects.) Thank you.

No problem. I'm glad.

Yeah I looked it up, that's how I learned from your hint. :~)

NO ABSOLUTELY NOT
<3

NOTE: There are more.

"Your nan"
"Economic Inflation"
"Sextris"
"actual vore"
"Vore LOL"
"Thick Turtle"

Just reported. Best of luck. :slight_smile:

Perhaps the Snap! team invented the whole thing to test and see if anyone would care. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: #conspiracy_theories #qanon #pizzagate

Wow. That's rude.

How is that joke rude?

Oh. I thought you were talking about this FORUM, not LEAPDAYSASTER.

EDIT: I meant @qw23

I didn't say the joke. @qw23 did.

yeah i meant that

I looked at Economic Inflation and decided it was an okay pun. We aren't Scratch; our target audience is teenagers, not eight-year-olds. I'll revisit the others.

But, almost anything can be a fetish. Would you ban To Serve Man, for example? It's about "vore" but there's nothing sexual about it. It's a classic story that everyone (or at least every nerd) knows.

How about projects about shoes? They're sometimes a fetish object too.

We're planning a team meeting in the near future (not clear how near because it's hard to schedule all of us) specifically to discuss non-technical issues, at which I'll bring up how we should interpret the ToS. I don't really want to be making policy by myself on the fly.

Well damn, if it's for teens...

Would you ban To Serve Man , for example? It's about "vore" but there's nothing sexual about it.

No, if there's nothing sexual about it then it's fine.

Okay. No hard feelings.

Likewise.

We had the meeting, but only partly worked out how to handle moderation. Stay tuned. Don't hold your breath.

Leapdaysaster made a project called Mog that shows a female presenting her privates. The one named smerge=smegma which shows male parts. Badly made CACA project shows a stick figure eating something brown presumedly feces. Caca is poop in Spanish. Their project "duh" shows a post on an undeterminable website asking females what having a male part inside feels like. They seem to enjoy the attention. I tried to censor as much as I could while still getting the point across that all their projects should be examined. This is my very first post so sorry for formatting.