Why isn't the admins taking down this user?

Welcome, @st3v362_59!
Thanks for informing someone about it, I will try to get in touch with a few admins to see if they can do something about @leapdaysaster.

He could be trying to get himself banned. There is no way he doesn't know that what he's doing is wrong and it doesn't seem like he is going to stop. He read this post and then continues making these projects!

You mean this schmuck?
(leapdaysaster might be the first and only person to ever receive an permanent IP Ban from Snap!, but I dunno)

Yes, that's him! This project's title also has a bad word:

Yep, there we go.

i looked that up and found this:

please use anything other than google translate, because even though the circumstances, its highly likely thats a coincidence

Alright. I used iTranslate instead and quanllo isnt a word in simplified chinese, but he's probably still trying to get himself banned. I also did all 3 spanish translations they had.

Don't know why it's called iTranslate though, it clearly isn't an apple product.

Ill be reporting.

Gone. Do let us know if he reappears.

I originally thought quanllo was Spanish. I speak Cantonese and a little bit of Mandarin (which is almost the same thing) and quanllo is not really a Mandarin nor Cantonese word. I may be wrong because I can't read Pinjin very well so shrugs

If leapdaysaster's some sort of ARG trying to mess with all of us here on Snap! then this is something really interesting...