Why are signatures removed?

whats the point? you can't do anything fun without having your friends opinion or being able to go a lil off topic. much less learn anything.

i detest Mr.Jens and his rules. only @bh is nice. @jens won't even give us a second chance OR a warning before enforcing these daft rules.

.......all because some people ruined it for all of us. No more Team Among Us now, No more Among Us ever....we are never going to finish even making Among Us and we did so much work for even trying to start making Among Us....

Idk bout you, but now the little motivation I do have to even make anything on Snap at all is going to go poof.

Ik you care abt him, that's why you left me, don't lie. (tho I have to admit, mr Jens, I gain 15 brain cells reading that essay of a post.)

why are you so concerned about yourself right now (I still can't believe you kumi)

Whoa whoa we do not need this right now please calm down

post withdrawn

can this please be closed? @bh @jens
also can all the posts after @jens's post be deleted?

No, it's ours, we should take the blame for our own mistakes......

@equilibrium guess I have to request nightcores the old fashioned way(using collections)

Why does everyone freak out about a change that won't really effect anyone that much? You guys know the forums aren't even the main part of Snap!, right? You guys can use collections, projects, and, when they get added, comments to communicate.

we should be allowed to protest for a second chance.

I already said:

It's been said multiple times that comments are going to be added eventually.

(sigh) y'all need to wait until the comments are enabled on the actual website itself, no need to protest about losing communication now.

idc if i'm banned. i'm leaving, anyway.

:smirk: :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :broken_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

what???

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:
help me rule the world...join D.I.C.E, Kumi.

what if i became a snap moderator??

no, you halfwit, would things be better?

yes!!