Who wants to collab for a horror game? (Part 9)

Really?

Where are you from?
If you're okay with sharing it.
Um, is there anything I can do for the search?

Pennsylvania, only 1 away

Oh wow, that is close!

I’m working on something rn

Oh Alright.

meanwhile me living nowhere near anyone

I rewrote the messages to make it incorporate the username and to use text slang, as well as removing sir bc there’s no reason to have it really

I also removed punctuation from the end of messages

well i mean there are talking to there boss , i mean....

i added a bunch of sounds to the game :smiley: Snap! Build Your Own Blocks also can i get link to your version?

It’s not shared yet

Just cuz it’s their boss doesn’t mean they have to adresss them like that
(Or are they?)

Need approval for plot twist
The cypher’s key is my irl name
Having it would allow for a very very different way of telling the story and give a ton more character development

yeah but it would also be the ruin the origianl story the whole point of the game is him trying to find his team that he made and sent

Not really all that much. Think about it
You are accessing their email through hacking, why hack it if you own the account? Because it’s not.
They have the ability to hack things, so it does make sense

They are trying to find them,

They are trying to find the player from the first game

So you basically want us to trick the player of the game to act like hes searching in reality they never went missing and probably could've been found by a different team and they switched sides , i mean i wouldnt mine tricking the players of the game it would would be a good plot twist and confuse the users :smiley:

No ofc not, they are searching, just for the first character in the original.
The first real hint is that I voice both characters.

Do you know the plot twist? You got the cypher?

ive already been voicing the first charachter my mom bought my brother a good mic but gave it to me its pretty good actually but editing it

thats my answer

also can u share the project now?

Yes Snap! Build Your Own Blocks

Ok, just hear me out here

Kyo is the player, it all adds up at this point.
Literally everything, it fixes plot holes, it explains why she’s in the trailer despite not being an enemy

? what?