Who wants to collab for a horror game? (Part 11)

yes and when you say version you mean full robot or just the head?

Shattered is the one with a body, it’s not really the “head” it’s just the normal version.
And yea that’s what I ment

ukw i mean but i want the normal one not the shattered please and thank you for doing this

Super specific but okay
Idle 3
Why do you need this

nested sprites are a snap feature

im making a game guide for the search cause people requested it .and im making the charachters with numbers as page numbers to make it loook better plus the game guide will actually explan the game

"nested sprites"

???

nvm cookie already said it for me

Huh? What does that have to do with it?

You can move each arm and leg individually in the code to help reduce the size of the project

I could but that would bring a ton of new issues with character swapping and changing between animations

Gtg

Why would swapping the character be a complication? All you have to do is send one message to each body part telling them to hide and another telling them to show. I really want to show you some code that is even easier then what I'm saying, but I'm currently on my phone so I cant. And about the animations: Just keep track of each animation and make a way to end them easily.

I thought you were getting yourself a laptop?

yeah I did but it still hasnt came yet and it hasnt told me when its coming :skull:

Uh oh (⊙_⊙)

yeah i payed $217 for it but it still hasnt came i dont know if theyre just prepairing it also made this
79ef33cc2f77e1c503cc9f5c3a16f1db638e463b
another cahrachter for a page number

Its a chromebook, right? Or an extremely low powered windows laptop? Or a macbook from ebay?

brb passing period

Ah
Lenovos are pretty good. I use a lenovo laptop.
But it makes sense you havent gotten any messages about it... you bought it from wallmart :skull::skull::skull:

/j