Who wants to collab for a horror game? (Part 11)

let me see what i can do

Ai coding is somewhat done for healing, the ai should now take into account speed of itself and the player as well as attack and health of them

The blocks that say “ai” at the end are to help make it more logical

For example istead of “(my [stat v])” being the stats for the player, it’s the stat for the enemy

If the player has a higher speed than them as well as the players attack being higher than their health, than they have a 90% chance to heal next turn (and a side effect of that is a 10% chance to attack)

@shadowmeowmeow32 i need a way to swap characters between kyo and shadow

yay id love to do that ill start right on it

Ye I’m writing attack descriptions now

Make sure to make it more than 1 character to swap to, we aren’t just gonna have kyo and shadow

I am currently writing attack descriptions

@shadowmeowmeow32 i typed out all the move previews and who they are for

This will be used in the final project probably as a help screen Snap! Build Your Own Blocks
Click on the attack button to change to the next one

Also pc is a joke character hence the help messages
Hopefully someone is there cuz I can’t say anything

ok

Hello! I’m not really sure what to do right now..

ill teell you soon can u give me link to your project

so the reason i havent been working on the search is because ive been learning lots of stuff and getting ideas from professionals and making some prototype stuff

That’s fine :slight_smile: I may do a bit less today
https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=cookieclickerer33&ProjectName=Ultimate%20block%20collection%20

same

also in case i never talk on here again its probably because my school blocked snap

If that happens what would happen to the game?
How would we get contact back?

dk i might have to use my phone also can u give me ideas for the story of chapter1

I mean yea I just have stuff to do, I’ll do it in my free time

ok

Is there anything else I can do while I’m thinking about it?

sure , umm can you give me some art for kyo like one where shes holding a 1 in his hand like where shes happy and holding a number one in her hand

Like she’s literally holding the number 1?
What version?