Who wants to collab for a horror game? (Part 11)

Shadow. Using the boxed ai as a base will be necessary

I’m thinking we can train it for a while and then cut off training and use that.

You could make paths and then have the ai differ from that path randomly

i need a good idea of shadows path

oh trust me it will differ randomly by itself

Okay the boxed in ai will definitely work. My idea is we have a list of directions it can travel and then each time we modify it slightly until it reaches its goal.

Pretend the map isn’t destroyed here

box already does those

Not exactly

Your box ai adverage s every direction on success
Because there’s turns and not just 1 direction it needs to travel in it needs to be a list of each input instead of a list of probability of directions

You understand what I’m saying?

well yes but this is what i was saying when it would take work

For example a path like this wouldn’t work because it doesn’t update the probability Snap! Build Your Own Blocks

I could help you a bit with training

Just wait a mpbit I’ll make a quick base

thanks i suck at using pen

Uhh actually something clicked for me

Ik how to make an ai, just wait I have to do something

okie

ok

I think this is an ai
https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=cookieclickerer33&ProjectName=Ai%20test

its locked in place also this is just a random thing that cant be trained

Refresh it, I just made a change

The way that it works is that it generates a random string of inputs and then if it succeeds it compares it to the previous successful attempt, if the number of inputs is lower than the last successful attempt than it overwrites the last successful attempt with that
Eventually we will end up with an “ai”
It’s basically just monkeys on a typewriter

monkys with a typewriter uses infinite monkeys and time we have neither of those

This is true, okay if you can come up with a way to detect how far along the trail they are I can make it actually an ai

also its stuck on a wall now

Ignore the ai part for now okay? If a way to detect how far along the trail it is gets crated then I can do everything else easily

mk