Development work with collboration team (Part 1)

I think the art is fine I spent hours on the art

sure....

Yea it’s good, just realized how hard snap paint editor is lol
For that it’s good
But some assets look like temp assets

yeah... had some trouble remix the priject add what u want then send me link I'll see what u want in the real version also i made the art on tynker cause how hard it is

Ok! What assets do you want redone? I’m gonna rework the balance for heat as well I think, it’s a bit, idk how to put it. It just feels slightly wrong

I’ll reverse how it works, it starts at 40 and can go down to 0 and it’s max is 120, then you die

I may add animations for moving because currently the office feels too disconnected and doesn’t feel like 1 area

i dont like the reverse leave how it goes down

can u send me the link to your project so i can tell you stuff about it

Maybe making it an option?

ok but can i get the link

I really haven’t done that much, so far I just added mobile support for the intro

its fine just wanna see so i can keep checking prog and give you my thoughts

Alr
Here

Currently making character consepts

Fun fact : I used to have the mouse down code for the intro

Do you like the game? I mean i spent a while on it

Yea! It’s pretty impressive!

Happy to be working with you!

(I’ll be offline for a bit making concepts and doing a test)

Thx also pls make sure to save when u edit stuff so i can see what ur doing

I could help!

ok do what @cookieclickerer33 did (make edits that u want and stuff you wanna add on a remix send me link keep saving everytime you finish doing something so i can check it) once you both are done ill add it it in final version because i released the demo version not the full version so im not done with the entire game I'll tell you if i dont like your changes

Added a new character, they come at random with the time between each appearance being shorter if it’s hotter, when they arrive, pull up the note in the desk to hide your face, they will eventually go away

Added a second new character
They appear on the tv screen, when you see them click on the screen, after a few seconds they will go away. But if you let them stay for too long you die

These 2 characters make sure you can’t just camp at a door and have to go to the office to deal with them

Just made sure that they can’t appear at the same time, otherwise you’d be dead instantly

I’m changing the way the shadow works as well, instead of giving you a giant pop up it’s gonna play a faint sound, having a giant thing just saying you are gonna die isn’t really that good at making it scary, it’s enjoyable just the main thing in horror games is not knowing if, or when you will die

Shadow changed, I plan on making the voice deeper

Are these changes good? Or are they negatively effecting the game?
(I can’t notify you.. it won’t let me make more than 2 in a row)
Let me try @shadowmeowmeow32