Development work with collboration team (Part 1)

How do you even play this...

It’s fnaf basically

@shadowmeowmeow32 i completely reworked tempature
Now you need to look at the fan to stay cool, if the temperature hits 0 then power gets cut and you have to wait 15 seconds for your temperature to go back up to 20

i didnt make it like fnaf . :frowning:

i like it but not the power thing.

dont try to its in prog let me unpublish this

I really liek the tv mechanism but can i redesign the monster? Whats the random gliding sprite?

The gliding sprite is a placeholder, it works like toy Bonnie, when you see them enter your office, pull up the note to trick them into leaving

Power? There’s no power.
It works like the office in fnaf vr help wanted, in the cursed of drew bear dlc, level “danger keep out” power drains fast but you can manually restart the system to recharge it, but that leaves you vanuarbale
I did the same thing here with tempature
When it runs out all power is cut and you need to wait for it to go back up, looking at the fan also makes the temperature go down

ok! :smiley:

Im sick, maybe got Covid

Means more time for development!

Adding flashlight rn

Flashlight is done! I reused the thermometer button as the flashlight button

It currently has no use,if you have any ideas let me know

ok! Great

Update: The search updates flashlight being added only when power goes out. Tempature button will stay. Tv bot wil stay cause i really liek the concept and glding sprite will be added. Thxfor your help let me know what eelse you've worked on

added sprite for the gliding sprite

Im taling any finale features before i code it all into one big thing

hey you online? I have an idea

Yea,

Maybe change the fan to be the thing instead of the temperature button?

It would give a use to the fan

Link?

ok fair so basically my idea is you touch the fan to turn it off to get heat but if it goes past 40 it turns fan back on again which lowers heat what you think?