Development work with collboration team (Part 1)

gotta finish up rq before i give link im cleaning my house because im having a sleepover tommorow

I think the current system is more simple and a bit more intuitive
I thinking only having a flashlight during a outage is also ok but we may also wanna use it for “dark room”

ok fair

You literallt read my mind!I was going to make another room be dark! also how would i change tempature button to the fan can u make an example then send me the link so ik what your talking about also If you beat the game it shows ending credits which im currently adding you on rn

All I did was instead of making the tenanted button make heat go down, clicking on the fan does it

The old animation for the tempature button has been reused as an emergency “max heat” mode that only runs when it gets to 120°

However this comes with a downside, because all building power is diverted you will be left without anything to protect yourself until the heat lowrs to safer levels

ok got it nice!

My grandfather says that the note one should be named cookie, and the tv one Tyrone

lol ok

Wha, what is that

All the code I need for a cool sprite

I will say you are one of the best people ive'd worked with. Lots of people in my team (X1CATS) are very rude to me and don't appreciate what I do :frowning: . I thank you very much and I think we could be good partners if you want to be developers together? Also I think you could do pretty good in life!

hey @cookieclickerer33 i have an idea for the fan I don't like that its reversed like you tempature goes up with the fan on and with it off it goes down Im gonna make it so it goes up when fan is off (heat increasing) and when on it goes down (using fan to air out turn down heat) it gives more use to fan if thats fine with you...

I feel like we should just reverse the fan temperature system, it’s complicated if you look at it as degrees

So yea, do that

ok thx!

Idea:

Make the dark room like foxy from fnaf 4, he progressively gets more adjitated the less you look at him, using the flashlight freezes him and closing the noor causes him to revert back to his previous state instead of his next state when he would advance

You need to hold the noor closed as well, you can’t just leave it, giving time for cookie and Tyrone to kill you

nvm ....

That’s part of the flashlight you can’t click some things in it

Im not too sure about this, i think it would fit well though with the fast paced gameplay that we set in place

idea for the foxy thing we make it so theres a varible for his adicated level (im gonna make a charachter to be foxy) the var will increase the more the flashlights not on him if it goes past 500 you will kill you. we slowly use a gliding varible to increase the more the var goes up I think its a good idea!

thats why i made different difficulties "casual,normal,hard" plus so we are still gonna make the game easy /hard for different modes