Want your game on DDG?

Google sites and then a custom bit.ly link.

Um, I meant ddgnow.ga

A custom link. It's not a new domain, it's still hosted on Google Sites.

EDIT: I've been informed that yes, it is a new domain, it just redirects to the Google Site. DDG is still being hosted on Google Sites.

Dont you have to pay for those

It isn't his

And it's not a custom link. Here is the source code for their post:

ITS NOLONGER BIT.LY/DDGNOW

NEW DOMAIN: http://ddgnow.ga

It uses a meta tag to redirect the user to the site

A custom bitly link always starts with bit.ly

And ddgnow.ga url does exist

There are suspicious sites that claim to give you free domains, but in reality they own the domain not you. It's the best you can get for free though (fun fact: domains used to be free, source: Refuse to pay!)

Ok. I am waiting for sladescar to respond tho

He probably made a link with the sites.google.com domain still on there, then named it "ddgnow.ga"

I can name youtube "Youtube.org" and it still would have "Youtube.com". Allow me to show you.

Link you have to click:
Youtube.org

If you click on the link, it should bring you to Youtube.com, not Youtube.org.

Because you disguised the link. If you take a look at the source code of their post, it is an actual website. Or if you open a new tab and type it in, it goes to the site. Have you heard of the word called "research"?

oh no wonder I can't do anything to "unblock" it. It redirects it.
@sladescar what is the websites actual url?

No, it actually exists.

Did the other games I sent get added?

Maybe look at the site and see if they are there.

Apologies. I haven't known anybody that has bought a .ga domain ever instead of a more common thing like .org, .co, .us, .com, etc. Along with this, .ga sounds suspiciously like one of those .tk or .ml domains some shady websites supposedly give away for "free".

No tone indicator, please elaborate?

.net

It's from the same "registrar," freenom