The search topic 2 electric boogaloo (Part 1)

Alr.

I’m back! Yea ofc you can

Alright!

Alright, all the blocks are added. Can you make a graphic for a kitchen with a drive thru window?

Hmm sure!

Alright, thanks! Let me know when you're done.
Post it in the actual Night Shift forum

@xx_pax_xx i made it so that Snap! Build Your Own Blocks a variable that increases every second can now be calculated

Les gooooooo

Cool news, I think I made it so now it supports a variable that changes every (x) seconds instead of a static variable

Nice.
Also, is it okay if the letters from (#) to (#) of (text) reports a list?
or does it need to be something else?

If it reports a list you can use “list to word”

Alr.
Script is done!

Cooll

It was surprisingly simple
untitled script pic (8)
https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=-xx_pax_xx-&ProjectName=Letters%20from%20()%20to%20()%20of%20(text)

Gtg

Oh Okay. Cya

“Career” “many offers”
You know it’s a free $0 budget game made on a block coding website with a total of 7 people who know what it is including the developers, right

Why are you trying so hard to make us feel like we're amateurs? We each have our own skill levels. You probably didn't know I make games in Roblox, write websites using HTML and CSS, make servers using Python Flask, make YouTube videos, and modify real hardware to do things it couldn't do (such as making my Nintendo Wii run Windows).

Sorry if I interpreted your post wrong. This is the tone I've detected from your post and have replied accordingly.

Woah no one said any of that. I can give you a second chance but both of you twisting things and taking advantage is not right. Even some of our old developers left because of you!

Everyone deserves second chances, id help if i knew how to code in unity.

Plz dont argue over this, but if anything i was being taken "advantage" of, i was doing all the work myself, but i wasnt forced to do it (hence the quotes)

I would have done it all myself if i wanted to. But its not very nice of me to just make the entire game myself and not let anyone else work on anything. These games are things i can churn out in a weeks time.