Sound Editor in Snap (Part 3)

Oh, that's why it wasn't working.

Bty it thinks I'm selecting the beginning point when I click the button, maybe have a 1 second delay after clicking the button?

The program triggers when you click it, not when you press it, so that shouldn't happen... but okay.
Edit: Wait, it's a thing about mobile support. I have no idea how to fix that, sorry...

Oh, that's fine. Probably everybody has a computer these days. And thats the reason it glitching. You can get it to work on mobile, but it only works about 30% of the time.

Ok, i cant get the undo and redo buttons to work. the data would just be the same as last when its supposed to save a copy.

use a var that says the action that was last took, then go undo that

@helicoptur, what happend to the loop button?

I removed it because I didn't like the way the icon looked and couldn't figure out how to make the looping system work. I might revisit that though

oh, ok. i couldnt get the undo/redo buttons to work.

OK...
@helicoptur & @spacer, lets try to fill up toolbar 2 today.

ok. let's do this! what are your ideas.

Ok, pitch up, pitch down,
fade in, fade out.

loop is one, which I'm doing right now. although im starting to lose confidence there are any other sound functions that can be somewhat easily recreated in Snap!.

ok, it appears that that would be an good idea.

I tried everything but I couldn't get it to change pitch but not speed or vice versa.

very tiny amount of speed and higher volume?

here is some looping scripts:
Snap! Audio Player script pic

kind a obvious but ok.

helicoptur said he couldnt figure it out.

We could also add those Undo and Redo buttons, but I couldn't figure it out.