Sound Editor in Snap (Part 3)

so annoying, that it is not even inappropriate. @nabayneh, I hope you are listening.
I even muted the profile.

Dang it, I worked really hard on a system to do that and then some dumb thing crashed snap and my progress is gone
Oh well, it might not take too long to set it up a second time

dang.[quote="helicoptur, post:47, topic:6373, full:true"]
Dang it, I worked really hard on a system to do that and then some dumb thing crashed snap and my progress is gone
[/quote]

I finished the beta version of the cropping system and I think it came out pretty good! :slight_smile: You can't edit the cropped parts of audio yet unless you use crop-to-selection and then apply the effects there, but maybe in the near future.
Also there's now a button where you can get more information about the sound

Okay, I saw it and it is AWESOME! Could you make the art for the undo and redo buttons? I would like to code them; I have a system.

Of course!
Also I made it so you can cut the selection from the audio aswell
Edit: Done, the two sprites are in the latest version of the project

Could u wait so i can implement? I made some bug fixes

I wasn't trying to argue for the second one.
this happens when you try to enter a long string into a dialog.
I might add it into the help screen for those functions.

Wow John Doe, I do not think you need so many words just put Sound Pitch or whatever.

that's a default input for the block, i was too lazy to change it.

then you wont be able to tell what kind of data to put in. this conversation was already dropped, and i said i would put a more detailed explanation in the help menu. okay?
also why did you just copy-paste my post instead of quoting me?

The topic went to a nw part I could not quote. Also is the defaut really John Doe lol?

John doe is a term used for a person who wants to stay anonymous but mostly that was just left over from another block i got it from

I only know John Doe from Roblox.

John Doe on Roblox is famous.

It is really great!

I FIGURED OUT A WAY TO EDIT ONLY CERTAIN PORTIONS OF THE SOUND!!!!
https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=helicoptur&ProjectName=Snap!%20Audio%20Player&editMode
(use the select tool on toolbar #2)

One problem...
It's not loading.

Yeah... the code in the select button sprite is so massive it takes a while to load... but at the cost of that, we now have a pretty reliable sound editor!

Could you give me a short clip of it?

Yes! Sorry, I'm still working on the undo/redo buttons. It's really easy, it's just I'm a little busy with school. But I'm on my break now.

Hey, @helicoptur, after I select something, nothing after that happens.

You need to click and drag now, not click on two points.