Sound Editor in Snap (Part 2)

ha! it is very fun to experiment around with for some reason!

Me and @helicoptur have been working very hard on it.

could you add more functions to play around with? also add an undo button, please make it easier to work with percentages, add some options for the percentages and an undo button.

(it also starts playing the default when it is halfway done.)

Sure. ill look into it.

I don't get what's so hard about it. you enter a number, and then the sound will be n percent as fast or loud.

i dont know what you mean by that.

I mean make it easier to understand. there should be buttons for 2x 1x 0.5x and stuff like that.

Hey @spacer, you gotta help us with code. We have been basically doing all your homework for you.

Ive been doing most if not all of the code actually, and i dont really mind

I could fork an project and add my code to it to help you.

Yeah, but I've been doing bug updates, and I made the original tool bar, you make button art and do javascript.

Sure. Let me just update my project.

I also made the functions each of the buttons do

ok dokay.

I tried my best to squeeze in as much information as possible within the character limit of the dialog box, :confused:

please calm down! I can sense an argument about to happen!

I wasn't trying to argue for the second one.
this happens when you try to enter a long string into a dialog.
I might add it into the help screen for those functions.

:open_mouth:

This is about what I wanted to write...
Wait, maybe newlines work. Let me try that.
Edit: nope.

that amount of words is unnecessary

It's hard to describe something like that in not a lot of words, and I thought what I wrote would be almost sufficient
Let's just drop this, I'll add a more detailed explanation to the help menu :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 100 replies. Continue discussion at Sound Editor in Snap (Part 3).