Snap! -> scratchblocks

This is very cool. You should make a library, so people can import it into their project and make Scratchblocks out of their scripts. (And we should make a way for users to publish libraries...)

Once I get to actually completing all of the blocks. (And also all Snap! block features too, which might be difficult).

cool! I know nothing about using scratchblocks so this is very useful! hope it becomes a library

how do you make them apear in the post though, I can't seem to do it

This is really cool!!

About the publishing libraries

Yes. Yes you should.

[scratchblocks]when green flag clicked[/scratchblocks]

[scratchblocks]when green flag clicked[/scratchblocks]
Howewer, when using symbols like @greenFlag, you'll have to surround the scratchblocks tag with `` backticks for single line scripts, and with <p> and </p> for multi-line scripts.

[scratchblocks]
press the @greenFlag :: #ff00ff cap
[/scratchblocks]

[scratchblocks]
press the @</span>greenFlag :: #</a>ff00ff cap
[/scratchblocks]

Added the entirety of the Sound and Pen categories (and Looks too, earlier).

If you're okay with using JS (maybe as an option to copy code) there is a block that copies text to the clipboard in here: Snap! 7.0.2 - Build Your Own Blocks

Here is my edit of the project with the block: Snap! Build Your Own Blocks

The paste area is not really part of the project, it's just so that people can paste generated blocks to test that it works. And also I'd rather still not use JS.

I know, but it'd make it easier to drag and drop blocks than only click one block instead of having to copy the list item.

Variables are possible :eyes:

Just wanted to throw this out there. You can use @list for empty lists. It may not work now, but it has been put into the scratchblocks code, the update just hasn't been released yet.

edit: it looks like you already know.

another edit: I change my mind. Maybe just keep the current way, until the next scratchblocks update.

Wait, @tjvr added that?

Well...

scratchblocks scratch2 append @list @list @delInput @addInput :: list reporter

Nice! you even used the quad equal symbol for empty lists like I said:

this is all i wanted in life and I found no better place to post this
[scratchblocks](list ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list)::list):: list)[/scratchblocks]

No!Script pics are way better!