Snap! Extensions (Part 3)

What's cool is that spam detector kept it from coming in:

I did clear all vars...
EDIT: Nvm. I did that before the spam stopped(I think).

Actually, that was right after the attack. You can tell it was blocking because it kept telling me it didnt send a response and gave an error instead (Because spam blocker killed the process)

How does your spam blocker work?

Thats it. @helicoptur, Im telling the world your location via whatismyipaddress.com

I probably shouldnt tell because of the spam.

He's not making any vars.

I know. The spam blocker is stopping him.

Is he trying to make vars?

Yeppers.

How do you know it's @helicoptur ?

First, I see him check if his spam is there. Then he spams. Then he checks if it went through.

wdym?

I look at the console. He uses the "get all vars" block to check if his spam is there. If not, he uses replit to spam. Then he uses the "get all vars" block to check if its done.

I don't get it. How do you know that it is @helicoptur making the spam?

Oop hes trying to login to your account lol

OH MY GOSH!

Discourse thinks this post is unclear.

Does he know my password?

Dont worry.

sir_kitten2 Requested To Get All The Keys, But Entered Invalid Credentials.(spammerIsCedricpinball)
sir_kitten2 Requested To Get All The Keys, But Entered Invalid Credentials.(loucheman)
sir_kitten2 Requested To Get All The Keys, But Entered Invalid Credentials.(123456)
sir_kitten2 Requested To Get All The Keys, But Entered Invalid Credentials.(cloud)
sir_kitten2 Requested To Get All The Keys, But Entered Invalid Credentials.(password123)
scam Requested To Get All The Keys, But Entered Invalid Credentials.(password123)

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 250 replies. Continue discussion at Snap! Extensions (Part 4).