Snap! Extensions (Part 2)

How would GETing be hacking? You can press a button on a Scratch project to see the logs, so it isnt really hacking.

I can't think of any at the moment.
I think, maybe encoding a text to a number, you could effectively conceal something bad. Though that isn't really hacking.

Exactly. And

You'd need the code (really a cipher) to figure it out, though.

And such a project would get reported.

But what if the cipher weren't in the project, but rather outside it, and not very secure? Then nothing in the project would give the cipher, but it wouldn't be that hard to decipher. (Sorry if this doesn't make any sense, it's late here.)

Yeah, I have no idea what your talking about. Im talking about scratch's cloud variables.

Update!

Added [scratchblocks](replace [] in [] with []::operators)[/scratchblocks] block!
Go here to see the update!

• Usage Example:

Statistics Report

https://stats.uptimerobot.com/wgZ93ivv88/789339486

wow, I don't know what thats for but I know to use it.

You don't understand the block or the Uptime Stats?

the block.

The first slot is what to remove from the second slot. Then it will replace that text with the data in the third slot

ah, that makes sense now.

Update!

Added [scratchblocks](log in username [] password []::grey)[/scratchblocks] block! Someone please tell me how to do new lines in Scratchblocks

What this is used for:

• Admin features. If you want an account just ask me. Terms Apply.

Go here to see the update!

I want to get back in to this topic. so

im asking you.

You want an admin account.

Announcement Closed.

Try using a bad word detector module.

I think he can. You have to have a "username" to use the vars right?

sorry, when you have 3 siblings who all use your account its hard to control what happens on projects like this one.