Snap! Extensions (Part 2)

Not for me.

I looked at the values and they all say Joecooldoo on them.

Try setting a variable and see what it sets to.

done.

all the spam is still there and theres more: 1804 :angry:
:sos: (Save Our Server)

Add banning to your server. Also who is spamming?

How am I supposed to add banning.

Ban people from your servers somehow.

But how an I supposed to do that.

Add a login system to your server to be able to access it, then make it so you can do bans and if someone is logged into an account that has been banned they can not access the server.

They can just create a new account or disguise their username.

How about if the user wants to make an account, the user has to log into Snap! so instead of custom usernames, the user's Snap! Extensions username is their Snap! username. Then it's easier to ban them. just add a script that calls on a replit db var called "banned". And set it to a list. Now when an admin wants to ban a user they go to snap-extensions.joecoodoo.repl.co (or whatever it is)/ban/<user>. Now when a user wants to log on, it checks to see whether the username is in the "banned" repl db list.

But they could easily just remove the block, and then the blocks would need js. And if I try to see who is logged in via the Snap! API, it will just take longer to return a request.

its most likely the person that took bungamer07 down but we don't know.

not my server its joes.

If someone adds X or more variables within Y time don't send the variables to the cloud.

why did you reply to me?

you said there was spam, I replied to that message with a possible solution.

hm, ill test that.

@joecooldoo you use python for it so I can't edit it. we should test:

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 250 replies. Continue discussion at Snap! Extensions (Part 3).