Snap! Editor in Snap!

Yes, it is easy.

I know, I’m gonna do it. Also can you work on the forever block

nah.

im not actually in this collab

K, one last thing then. I am now confused on connecting, how will I tell a clone and the sprite to only run itself if it is attached, do I do if touching or does it need vars? Nvm another thing with this, how would I make it so it does this if it’s attached to something that’s attached to the flag…

just leave it to me.

K thank you so much. And to people who are in colab please work o nether forever block, meanwhile I will probably add more blocks.

dont do it yet, let me add the code running system

Yeah I just figured that out.

@earthrulerr! It is done! I left an example sprite to tell you how the coding engine works.

Thanks!

A block can have any number of input slots, and each input slot is another way the block will have to adjust its layout to accommodate for larger blocks within those slots. With that method, you're going to need to support N-patch images where N could be any number.

That's why I said "...21patch.". Plus I might need a block that needs a stranger number like 11patch:
11patch

There's a lot of code duplication. Perhaps you could put some of the code into more custom procedures?

eg. the "for" loop that finds a block to attach to could be put into a global procedure, and then all the block sprites can just run that procedure.

I would preferably use one sprite for every block, which would help.

A post was split to a new topic: Hi, I'm new here

First: Hello. Second: Not really.

https://snap.berkeley.edu/snap/snap.html#present:Username=earthrulerr&ProjectName=Snap!%20Editor

@slate_technologies

Continue off here?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.