Snap! Console Game Jam

Alright, so, bad news:

I recently announced a game that was going to be one of two submissions I was going to submit for this contest. However, the game, called "Gamitech2D", was very unfinished at the time, and I knew I wasn't going to submit it in time. So I submitted a copy of "You're Late!" to the Snap! Console, making tweaks here and there to make it compatible.

HOWEVER, now that the game jam is done, you'd think that I would continue working on it to hopefully release it. However, it is currently canceled. Why? Let me tell you:

So to convert the game from Scratch to Snap!, I'll use Snapinator. However, the tool doesn't convert the text into its original font. It turns it into Times New Roman font.

Now the font I used in my game was this Chinese font (Which I don't know how to say or type, so I'll just call it Thin Font from now on) - I mean Thin font, which I hoped would get converted into Thin font in the final product. I keep saying "convert" even though it is technically the opposite, but I don't know the word for it.

Anyways, the game's font ended up as Times New Roman, which, for a retro Minecraft style game, the font doesn't really fit. It's like using some sort of fancy font for MLA Format papers. Granted, Times New Roman may be fancy, but, what I'm saying here is that using Times New Roman font for a retro Minecraft like game is exactly like using some sort of fancy font that isn't all that formal into an MLA Format paper. You'd get a straight up 0 and...a few comments saying how weird the font is.

Also the game is not even half ready. I've got a LOT to do for the game. So I'll just abandon it. And no, I'm not passing this game onto another Snapper (It's kind of weird saying that actually, I meant Snap user) who has more experience than me, or ask for help from another Snap user. So the game will never be complete, never live, and never die either.

at least im 3rd place!

Well to be honest only 3 entries were submitted. Save maybe for the MS DOS Simulator.

;D

what are you trying to say?

When I click this link nothing happens.

hey @joecooldoo, i'm making a news app for snap and it takes a little bit more than 250kb rn. would/could you add this to the console?

@joecooldoo, I have a game that I would like for you to submit into the Snap! Console (You don't have to, but if you think it looks good you can add it in.)

Here it is: The Big Box Paradox

This is a bit of an old title because I made it 2 years ago for the Ludum Dare 47 jam.

Oh yeah! By the way you have to press Backspace to get out of the game.

Please update this @joecooldoo. There are some newer titles waiting to be announced.

For the "stuck in a loop" jam?

Yes.

Wow, i guess you can say you competed against FNF XD

What?

You competed against Friday Night Funkin' in the jam

Yeah and I didn't win (Obviously)

But that's okay, right?

Yeah!

:(

[scratchblocks] (compress [f a cliff and die hello this is some long text so haha read this you stupid idiot hahaha so go fall off a cliff and die hello this is some long text so haha read this you stupid idiot hahaha so go fall off a cliff and die hello this is some long text so haha read this you stupid idiot hahaha so go fall off a cliff and die hello this is some long text so haha read this you stupid idiot hahaha so go fall off a cliff and die hello this is some long text so haha read this you stupid idiot hahaha so go fall off a cliff and die hello this is some long text so haha read this you stupid idiot hahaha so go fall off a cliff and die hello this is some long text so haha read this you stupid idiot hahaha so go fall off a cliff and die hello this is some long text so haha read this you stupid idiot hahaha so go fall off a cliff and die hello this is some long text so haha read this you stupid idiot hahaha so go fall off a cliff and die hello this is some long text so haha read this you stupid idiot hahaha so go fall off a cliff and die hello this is some long text so haha read this you stupid idiot hahaha so go fall off a cliff and die hello this is some long text so haha read this you stupid idiot hahaha so go fall off a cliff and die hello this is some long text so haha read this you stupid idiot hahaha so go fall off a cliff and die hello this is some long text so haha read this you stupid idiot hahaha so go fall off a cliff and die hello this is some long text so haha read this you stupid idiot hahaha so go fall off a cliff and die hello this is some long text so haha read this you stupid idiot hahaha so go fall off a cliff and die hello this is some long text so haha read this you stupid idiot hahaha so go fall off a cliff and die ]:: #FFBF00) [/scratchblocks]

(had to remake this using scratchblocks extension, script pic way to small, this is in the bootloaders thing)

Yeah, I let my brother mess with the code (he's slowly learning). He likes to mess things up, so I wasn't surprised when the image titles were diagonal. (He likes to say these things to me in real life, unfortunately. He doesn't understand how words can hurt someone. Ugh.)

He also broke your console gravity thing

BRUH