Report and block

i just thought about this feature being added to truly see whose following the rules or not i'd like to hear your thoughts on this
ok,so imagine if i was bullying you(though i would rarely bully people at all,so don't flag this) and snap's moderators were like scratch team(sorry if i made you mad,snap team),yet you could block me?that would make everyone see how rude i was and report me but only if they have a reason to be blocked(meaning you can't just block and report everyone like a troll)

wait, I dont understand what your saying

ok,so imagine if i was bullying you and snap's moderators were like scratch team,yet you could block me?that would make everyone see how rude i was and report me but only if they have a reason to be blocked(meaning you can't just block and report everyone like a troll)
added to the top

oohh ok I get it

this feature would be very useful if incorporated right

@bh what do you think about incorporating a system like this

yes i do actually,but i don't expect a system like scratch's that trolls can abuse.i'm hoping for something similar to miiverse. Nihonjin wa chūgokujin no yōde wa arimasen(japanese is not like chinese)

再次,中文是与日语不同的语言,我不会争论刮擦的安全性

我会说它既安全又不安全,但我说的是快叫声

*sighs* i'm talking about snap forums incorporating these features

這就是本主題的目的:confused:

i mean you can stay if you want,just elaborate on what your asking

yes thats why there called the octos and squidkids by fans(a little bit off topic)

*facepalms* if we continue to be offtopic we're going to get in trouble

*sighs* you can stay,just please try to be on topic

no no i'm saying like reporting someone on social media/video games and blocking them from your friends-lists on both...or like on discord

but have you reported someone and blocked people before?

Think of reporting in scratch

Yes,but you could also report scratchers and i want a concept like that to be implemented in a smart way for the forums is what i'm saying

What do you mean by hacked though?