Record Movements Block

What does this mean, what would this do, and how would I make it

Is to get smooth and less laggy movements.

I'm on it...

I already made it smother by removing that wait block

OK... Later, I will give you a better version of the block

Ok! Here are a better version of the original blocks:

Ok! I like how you give me more constructive than destructive criticism unlike some people
* cough cough * slate_technologies

Actually, I don't agree at all on how it's supposed to work. It already goes to x and y, but It also has directions, if it's hidden or not, and soon the costume #

Animations. You could drag a sprite while it is recording in a direction then stop the recording and play it over to see the animation.

Dragging it doesn't record the x and y it takes to get there with out just teleporting.

all the time

Just change a little bit the definitions to add more data!

I mean you can edit your block a bit to do it.

No primitive can do that.
Edit: It would have to record the mouse position too.

Oh, so you're lying to everyone about what I said?

I asked

because there was no block for that purpose, and you gave me no evidence of such a block existing. You just said

without showing me where I can find it.

Also

I said this because, well, sometimes list data has its drawbacks. Sometimes it has a limit and it is very impossible to get that data imported into another project.

So stop saying I'm not giving you constructive criticism. This is literally suggestions.

Pointing fingers on me.

You too earthrulerr. So stop it.

Listen, I'm saying this as calmly as I can. I don't want to turn into Ned Flanders who got mad and yelled into people's ears only because he lost his temper (You get the reference?), no, I'm staying as calm as I can.

Also the mods would get mad at me for YELLING.

You can not just say someone is lying…

It is easy to find if you look inside of the blocks…

You do seem to be criticizing on peoples topics sometime in a constructive way which I can see some people won’t like.

inside the block

your tone makes a big difference

Okay, let me tell you this:

You are basically saying that it's my fault for not being able to find a solution to my problems in one of your projects, which is wrong.

On a lighter note, NO, I cannot find the block in the block. When I added some code to sprite (AKA the turtle sprite) that would tell it to set its rotation to 90 degrees, it pointed towards the right, right? But the Alonzo sprite (AKA sprite(2)) WOULDN'T set its rotation to 90 degrees, it just pointed to the top of the canvas.

This is not supposed to happen according to you.

Oh, so you DO admit that I do give constructive criticism?

But according to @mr_owlssssnap2, they said,

and even pointed fingers on me for giving destructive criticism

I could flag the post but, then again, I don't know if it's "abuse of power" or whatever. So I choose not to and save the moderators some energy.

Ok, please stop arguing everyone. There is no point in this. Slate you could have looked in the block and should not have occused owl of lying and owl you could have given an answer with better context. Slate you do sometimes use “constructive criticism” and some people do not like it. I should not have replied on the *cough *cough part.

how the hell is it abuse of power
I don't have any power