Qdow API

I don't know what you mean by that. Can you please explain?

Generate a unique ID for each window, and use that to identify different windows instead of using the window's name. This makes it so I can make more than one window with the same name.

That makes sense. Thank you so much for explaining!

Very cool! however, SnipOS 7 will not be adding the Qdow API. (yet.)

Sorry if this is a turn-off for some people, but I've already worked really hard on it since early January and I would have to redesign everything.

That's what significant updates are for. Try adding it anyway! I'd say all these previous updates weren't very "major," It was more like a "new app" and stuff that didn't need a new major version.

This update, however, is major. I am going to attempt to add something like it, OS7 will support more apps with windows, but for me to add resizing is something I really don't want to do, seeing as this version is releasing in about 8-9 days.

OS8 (Codename: Clementine) will have many new features I can't say.

I'm already beta-testing window resizing with ColdFusion Architecture, but that won't be for this major version.

If you want window resizing, and that's all you want, go to Frames OS.

If you want games, apps, community features, and more, go to SnipOS 6.

Though I'm making another operating system with a modified version of the Qdow API, it's a Linux-based OS. I won't say much of it just yet. but I'll release this soon after polishing Qdow.

Oh, nice!!! On Snap! or like a real os?

In Snap of course. i don't know how to code an entire GUI Operating System, but this is the closest of making it.

Just a hint that it is a Linux-Windows hybrid, and unlike other OSes in Snap, it has alot of features.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it?

can you send a project that creates the situation you're talking about?

It's the main project. I had trouble calculating the window buttons' position for days. So it's now time to ask if anyone can fix it. I haven't noticed this problem until now so... Here I am

i don't know what i'm supposed to do in your main project to cause the bug. what i'm saying is to make a project where when the green flag is clicked the bug happens.

is there a way to do this without javascript extensions?

plenty of people have made windows already without js. i have no idea why qdow uses js, it's only for a font block that has already been figured out without js

oh ok

Wait, i use that specific font block to smoothen the UI because I don't like monospace... (Btw it's from joecooldoo's custom blocks 2)

I never made a font block (except here)

After hours of work that i felt like decades, i finally fixed this frustrating problem

And also, I finally made your concept come true. Check it out for yourself!