Qdow API

Though I'm making another operating system with a modified version of the Qdow API, it's a Linux-based OS. I won't say much of it just yet. but I'll release this soon after polishing Qdow.

Oh, nice!!! On Snap! or like a real os?

In Snap of course. i don't know how to code an entire GUI Operating System, but this is the closest of making it.

Just a hint that it is a Linux-Windows hybrid, and unlike other OSes in Snap, it has alot of features.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it?

can you send a project that creates the situation you're talking about?

It's the main project. I had trouble calculating the window buttons' position for days. So it's now time to ask if anyone can fix it. I haven't noticed this problem until now so... Here I am

i don't know what i'm supposed to do in your main project to cause the bug. what i'm saying is to make a project where when the green flag is clicked the bug happens.

is there a way to do this without javascript extensions?

plenty of people have made windows already without js. i have no idea why qdow uses js, it's only for a font block that has already been figured out without js

oh ok

Wait, i use that specific font block to smoothen the UI because I don't like monospace... (Btw it's from joecooldoo's custom blocks 2)

I never made a font block (except here)

After hours of work that i felt like decades, i finally fixed this frustrating problem

And also, I finally made your concept come true. Check it out for yourself!