please increase the media limit

I would say that the reason this would be useful is music for games, ive had the problem myself.

Right, I get that, but you're not a teacher. I want to know what school assignments require so much space.

Oh, I could tell you. Loads of things. So many things. NOT ONLY music, but also...CODE!! The code put into creating games! And not ONLY music and code, but also, but also, the COSTUMES! the costumes for sprites when making animations! And, let alone the costumes, but also the SPRITES! Altogether, 10MB is really not enough for all these things. Suppose you're making a complex game, with many characters, animations and sounds? Then obviously it's going to exceed 10MB. Come on, just agree to this request, Professor! Then Snap! would always prevail over Scratch. Increasing the media limit would allow people to be more creative than ever, and it would also help people learn and share more. Please???

You know you save project over the 10 MB limit and store it somewhere else? You can provide the share link in the forums.

that can get really annoying.

Regrettably, prevailing over Scratch isn't our goal. It's teaching computer science. That's why I'm still waiting for @s_federici to tell me what his students do with the space.

I'm not saying you don't matter. But I've heard from you (plural).

if snap prevails over scratch, then it would obviously mean that kids are learning more from snap than from scratch. And I've already told you what his students do with all that space. :roll_eyes:

• Good quality pictures
  • videos (that is animated GIFs, imported via a very long process involving Scratch and Snapinator)
  • audio paired to all speech bubbles
  • sound files for projects related to music

Ah. Okay, thanks.

Isn't that just what i said?? i told you i knew what his students needed it for.
oh, but, i'm just a slowpoke and a blockhead and a straight up idiot...There's no need to listen to anything i say, you know?

kaito....bh just needed 2 know exactly...plz dont take it personally

well, it's obvious. what else would you need all that space for? to make a big huge viral project or something stupid? of course not!

This would be useful for making projects that appeal to the masses.

I learn more from snap than scratch even with a 10 MB limit. The limit has no affect on learning.

yeah, we know, i'm so stupid and there's no need to listen to anything i say 'cause i'm a liar who just spouts nonsense.

you're not stupid.

yeah, and how do u know that? You're just saying that to make me feel good, i know. don't bother if u don't even mean it.

We'll discuss this next staff meeting. One limiting factor is that right now Jens is paying for the cloud storage out of pocket. (He's supposed to be reimbursed by SAP someday.)

I'm not saying you're bad or good. I don't care how good or bad someone is.