PIXELSNAP New Features

Like a script?

doing it through google translate proxy
@slate_technologies
but this comes later, I need to make the actual upload/unload feature first

ive checked out unity before

I don't think Unity would be a particularly perfect idea for this kind of game. Sure it would work but it is kind of overkill when you can do it through much more simpler means I'm sure of it.

I'm just saying, that sladescar can make his game in Unity, add online multiplayer for his UGC idea, and then export it as a .exe and put it on itch.io.

Everybody on chromebook cant use it then.

Hm...Well then I suggest sladescar to keep the game on Snap! but make it on Unity as well.

Unity has web applications, drawings could still easily be uploaded via a cloud database or directly from your computer for that matter.

Oh, never thought of that.

Well then sladescar can release the HTML5 version on his website.

Unity is actually a more viable option if we're being inclusive to chromebook users, if I'm being honest. If it wasn't then I'd just have recommended something simpler.

If you need help with the Unity project, I know how to code in C# and have made multiple projects in Unity. My falling sand game was originally made in Unity but I remade it on Snap! to share with you all. Your biggest challenge will be serialization for save/load if I'm being honest.

Wait, so you emulated its physics system? And coded it all by yourself in Snap?

Yeah it wouldn't be that hard

It looks hard for me.

Falling Sand is just a cell-based simulation, it isn't that hard at all lol

Oh...now I understand.

But still, switching one cell's state is kinda hard (And this is coming from a guy who has released NO Unity games.)

You misunderstand, I didn't remake Unity's physics engine, I just made an if-else loop with some other fancy stuff, it's not super hard, it just works with an array.

Oh okay

It's easily programmable in a C# console. pff

Here are the new features that will be out later today!
  • Text box

• More Music

• Wallpapers

• Fixed Darkmode

• More templates
    And Customizable Canvas

Look out for these new features later today!

EDIT:

TextBox and wallpapers are here!

Very cool