Pastry Planet 6 Series (Pastry Planet Iris Xe & Xe MAX)

Project is foundable to


Press Space to shoot
Don't make the mouse hover on a planet or end the moves
1 changes costume style (Alternates between the three)
2 changes costume color
3 to see planets near the mouse
9 changes moves amount during debug
8 moves you to 3 stars
7 changes goal amount during debug
0 shoots without losing moves during debug
W edits the level
A makes a level
S resets the level
D sets the direction
Q sets a random direction for you
E enables/disables Debug
T sets direction to 0
F sets direction to -90
G sets direction to 180
H sets direction to 90
P pauses the game
I loads a custom level
J removes a custom level
K saves the current level
L toggles display of levels watcher
Arrows allows you to change the direction of all shooters
You have to earn 1 star in order to pass the level you created.
Debug code is 5 Snap Planet for this version

All Level Editors:

  • Space to save changes

Min Costume Editor/Max Costume Editor/Initial Costume Editor:

  • Arrows to change planet value

Initial Moves Editor/Onscreen Planets Editor/Planet Amount Editor/Star Moves Editor/Clone Shoot on click Editor/Moves you must leave Editor:

  • Left arrow to change value by -1
  • Right arrow to change value by 1

Initial Shooter Direction Editor:

  • Left arrow to change value by -15
  • Right arrow to change value by 15
  • Up arrow to change value by -30
  • Down arrow to change value by 30
  • T to set value to 0
  • F to set value to -90
  • G to set value to 180
  • H to set value to 90

Target Score Editors:

  • Left arrow to change value by -10
  • Right arrow to change value by 10
  • Up arrow to change value by 100
  • Down arrow to change value by -100
  • T to change value by 1000
  • G to change value by -1000

Uses CPE Blocks as well as custom blocks

Level Editor Numberings

1 = Minimum Planet Costume
2 = Maximum Planet Costume
3 = Initial Moves
4 = Onscreen Planets
5 = Planet Sizing
6 = 1-star Score
7 = 2-star Score
8 = 3-star Score
9 = Initial Planet Costume
10 = Initial Shooter Direction
11 = Planet amount to destroy
12 = Amount of moves you get when you get enough points
13 = Amount of shoots being made when Space button is being pressed or the stage is clicked on
14 = Moves you must leave at least (If 14th item of the Editor Options list is set to 4, game ends if only 3 moves are left and the objective is not done whereas if it is set to 1, game ends if no moves are renaming and the objective is not done)
15 = Shooter speeds and it is a list of numbers, usually a list with the item "1" (If this item of Editor options is a list with the items ("1", "1", "0.5", 2"), then each shooter has 50% chance of moving at 100% speed, 25% chance of moving at 50% speed and 25% chance of moving at 200% speed)


Project is made 100% by me with resemblance on shooting games. The purple shoot does not pierce, the blue ones do and the orange ones while it does pierce, it blows off after it becomes big enough. Graphic design is custom

amazing !

An almost finished variant with an added Title Scren is foundable at (Note that Level Modification or Level Editor is not working yet but it will sooner). This is called as Pastry Planet Iris Xe MAX

Additional Controls

Title Screen:

  • Up and Down arrows to change values
  • L to prompt in a browser dialog the levels and their numbers
  • Space to confirm action and is one of:
    -- If Start Game is highlighted, it begins the game
    -- If Level Creator is highlighted, it opens up the level creator modals
    -- If Level Editor is highlighted, it (asks you/opens a modal) to choose the item you want to edit and opens its corresponding editor modal to edit that item
    -- If Level Deletor is highlighted, it asks you to choose which level you want to remove (To remove the 1st level after the sample ones, type 1 in the question)
    -- If Level Saver is highlighted, it asks you to write a name for your new level to save it in the "Levels" list
    -- If Settings is highlighted, it opens a separate modal to change wheather you can lose if you touch a planet with the mouse or not as well as if you want any music to be played.

Settings screen:

  • Up and Down arrows to toggle between options
  • Left arrow to set value to 0
  • Right arrow to set value to 0
  • Equals (=) button to save changes and close the modal