Ok can we please stop the drama before we lose the forums entirely

I'm probably not one to talk,seeing as my topics are the ones with so many off topic chatter and noise,but we gotta stop making noise chatter and drama before Snap team kills every topic entirely or turn into scratch team and ban people who are bad and the innocent!also Just imagine one day if you come to this site...but its replaced by the this site doesn't exist error...i'd be super sad if that happens

We're losing categories,topics,and snappers...we even lost our signatures...I think these should be our wake up calls
and as the announcement @jens showed me and others
We've turned off signatures, and we will take further measures to reduce the noise, drama and chatting in these forums. I'm writing up a post explaining it, but since y'all keep calling out already I might as well announce it now.
We really cannot support these kinds of chat-rooms in this forum anymore, because it completely overwhelms us with trying to even stay halfway informed about what's going on. It doesn't help that y'all are role-playing (which makes it even harder for non-native English speakers like me), so we never know which parts of your posts are about real-world events or imaginary friendships / quarrels etc. But it really boils down to too much chatting that is unrelated to what this site is about: Computer Science Education and Programming with Snap.
Now, mind you, we've been discussing this in our team a lot and for a long time (several months now). On one hand we love what's going on, that y'all claim your own spaces here, that you assume "ownership" of threads like "shops" and "collaborations" etc., and that y'all hang out with your friends here, experiment with hacking your personality traits and social interactions. That's actually pretty darn great. It's what real teenagers do, and we love you for it. (Whenever an adult says that, y'all know what comes next, right? a sneaky BUT. Here goes:) BUT We're overwhelmed. We can't keep up reading your posts, because we're actually working on Snap, the programming language, and the BJC curriculum, and on the next SnapConference. And on many, many things. We want to answer your questions about Snap and we'll happily give you some pointers about how and where you can learn some powerful ideas. What we cannot do is host a coffee shop.
There is just too much going on here that has nothing or very little to do with learning computer science. We realize that some of you are coming over from Scratch where there is a different focus on personality development and general computational fluency, that involves and includes a broader set of activities to share and play together. We LOVE those ideals, but (I know, there's the adult "but" again) we don't have the capabilities and resources to support that here. What we hope to accommodate is a more narrow community fascinated by computer science concepts and their educational aspects. Therefore we will start closing all the collaboration and shop topics within the next days, and we'll not allow them any more. Also, we'll try to be really super strict about being on-topic, and that includes only topics on the subjects of computer science education and programming with Snap.
This is nothing personal. You've done nothing wrong. It's us who can't stomach what we've ordered. We're sorry, we really love you. But we're actually fighting for the survival of these forums.
We gotta help them win this fight for survival!or they'll never be able to win

@funtime_foxy101 @ultrafuntime-kumi @yeet_king @super_artist and more we're part of the reason that snap forums might die

....indeed, which is why I am going to make the only smart decision in life and quit and start to finish learning Advanced JS

Wait what!? don't quit snap!

....sorry, I'm only gonna destroy this place more and more, the whole entire reason we are dealing with this problem and lost the old forums were because of my dumb decision to make the Boredom Chat :sparkles: topic. It's all my fault, I shouldn't have done it, and that single topic I made started other chat topics and my chat topic started flooding the forums....which made the forums shut down temporarily....

So goodbye to Snap, I will be somewhere in KA actually learning and talking to my friends there. I don't need to destroy the forums further.

....don't leave...Just try not to get into drama and stay on topic

..............I don't want to be here though...

(Zahra)
I hope they listen to me: Why are signatures removed? i said something there, and wrote a whole argument.